Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Justin bieber admits to taking double BBC from meek mill and diddy

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

According to Bieber, the night in question took place after a high-profile event where he, Meek Mill, and Diddy crossed paths. With adrenaline running high and the energy electric, the trio decided to keep the party going. What started as a casual after-party quickly turned into an all-nighter filled with laughter, music, and BBC.

I always knew he was a faggot.

If you are effeminated, you are faggot genetically theory.

clickbait title. he didn’t have sex with them, he literally slept with them. They all passed out after getting drunk

I feel bad for the nigga.

He was like 13 when that happened I think

Where's the shocking part?

How does one come across this information

This is expected tbh since it's the entertainment industry

he should've spilled the beans about niggers raping him when he was a kid, would everybody still have hated him?

he should've spilled the beans about niggers raping him when he was a kid, would everybody still have hated him?
Nobody hates him. He was just bullied for looking like a lesbian and it got trendy.

blackpilled scenario tbh since its not his fault he has a baby face and cant grow a beard.

Still hes a millionaire so, most likely doesnt give a fuck anyways.

breaking news: gay canadian is gay

Bbcpill strikes for dudes now