Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Justice at beach: bullies laughed at me, but their females were fat and ugly

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
At that lonely time, dont remember now when exactly, in 16-20 somewhere, was at beach. Was suifuelish beach, enough crowded, so sexy femoid flesh be seen everywhere, not for me to touch, just to feel awfull. And there were two drunk thuggish guys with their femoids, having good time by loudly commenting everything whats going around, including me. Local baywatch bully team, and what to do blet, nothing better to say aggainst two drunk thugs.
And now lifefuel part: their females were fat and ugly :feelslala: . You two blet may feel tough and insult me, but your femorloids are fat and ugly :feelsgah:

If you have an anime profile pic ugly femoid, your opinion doesn't count

And thats how it should be - for chads, thugs, and similar scum - only ugly femorloids. Thats how it should, thats how it isnt, but atlleast at that time, at pthat place, world justice was achieved

Last edited:
i enjoyed fapping in the ocean

The guys that were the biggest assholes to me were always older manlets with fat wives.

If you have an anime profile pic, your opinion doesn't count

At that lonely time, dont remember now when exactly, in 16-20 somewhere, was at beach. Was suifuelish beach, enough crowded, so sexy femoid flesh be seen everywhere, not for me to touch, just to feel awfull. And there were two drunk thuggish guys with their femoids, having good time by loudly commenting everything whats going around, including me. Local baywatch bully team, and what to do blet, nothing better to say aggainst two drunk thugs.
And now lifefuel part: their females were fat and ugly :feelslala: . You two blet may feel tough and insult me, but your femorloids are fat and ugly :feelsgah:

If you have an anime profile pic ugly femoid, your opinion doesn't count

And thats how it should be - for chads, thugs, and similar scum - only ugly femorloids. Thats how it should, thats how it isnt, but atlleast at that time, at pthat place, world justice was achieved
Serves them right. Ugly femoids make me want to puke.
Another based post by Napoleon De Geso

I love reading your posts based sir.