Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just your average western college-aged females

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

skip to 11:14

tbh I have no problem living the rest of my life as an incel as long as I live long enough to witness another Ted Bundy.

they're like stupid animals lmao
these "people" can vote btw

Future single mothers tbh, these kinds of women are far too obnoxious, selfish and slutty to not become single mothers.

Men are supposed to sacrifice themselves, which they have for all of history, for a woman, but the woman has also had to sacrifice, which means not being a obnoxious annoying loud slutty bitch cunt, feminism has taught women that they shouldn't have to sacrifice anything, and that sacrificing as a woman is "MUH PATRIARCHY, MUH OPPRESSION", and the end result is a ton of obnoxious slutty loud mouth cunts who end up single mothers, or at best using a Soyboy to provide for them.

If men decided to have their feminism (no long sacrificing) and it went mainstream, then the entire world would literally stop running, and I mean literally stop running.

b-but muh MGTOW is its own kind of feminism

MGTOW effects isn't even a drop in the ocean compared to feminism effects, if there were as many MGTOW men as there are feminist women, the world as we know it would cease to exist after about 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Obnoxious, stupid, animals. ER is the prophet of our time.

Where’s Stephen Paddock when you need him

We have the solution

I honestly hate most college foids due to the fact that they're the result of degeneracy. But it is society's fault for ignoring this type of shit and instead of doing anything about it, they actually support this lifestyle & behaviour.

tbh I have no problem living the rest of my life as an incel as long as I live long enough to witness another Ted Bundy.
Age of serial killers is over cause of 24/7 cameras that are everywhere but i expect a rise in ER style murders in the near future

Ted Bundy would have been incel if he was born in our era.

As Jordan peterson would say "clean your cock bucko"

JFL@ these screeching degenerates.

haven't been to college in a long while, this scare me tbh,
to see that kraker college folks nowaday have the same thugmaxx mentality as the most dangerous group in America,
black men in the age range 15-44.
old roasties are hard to look at, but these young roasties are dangerous to one's health.

Literally toilets

Based as fuck

smug faced annoying clowns and that includes males

Letting women go to university was a mistake

send him in

Last edited: