Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just work harder bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
You want pussy bro? You want validation bro?

Just work harder bro, longer hours and more effort bro. That will definitely make you rich and successful bro. Or open your own business bro, forget that 99% of them fail in the first few years bro.

How is an incel even suppose to get the motivation or energy to try hard at anything?

How is an incel even suppose to get the motivation or energy to try hard at anything?
Idk, I go to work to pay the bills and put in just enough effort not to get fired. I'll probably be 50 and still work a shitty job, but with the economy the way it is I don't see another way.

Idk, I go to work to pay the bills and put in just enough effort not to get fired. I'll probably be 50 and still work a shitty job, but with the economy the way it is I don't see another way.
Same. I work 20 hours a week just living check to check. There is no point at trying hard and I am not a materialistic person.

Just work until you die theory.

Meanwhile femoids can run an online webshop selling their vacuum sealed turds.

You want pussy bro? You want validation bro?

Just work harder bro, longer hours and more effort bro. That will definitely make you rich and successful bro. Or open your own business bro, forget that 99% of them fail in the first few years bro.

Or just be genetically suprior, aesthetic Chad.

Seriously tough, I am in the medical field, I work my ass off each and every day; thank god I am in a not so much of a social and more of an action oriented speciality (emergency and reanimation). I earn a lot, and I can finance my hobbies well enough, still lonely, still pathetic, still incel.

Money and status do not bring happiness.

what would be worse would be finally making a lot of money in your 30s/40s and learning that women don't give a single fuck

so you go on tinder and all you get are fat single moms in their 40s who won't even match you lolololol

if you have to work to get women, it's over

Even IF this bullshit (or any "just ____ bro" bullshit) were actually true, it still just begs the question: why don't women have to make any effort in anything to get laid? Any kind of "Just _____ bro!" is really just an acknowledgement that female privilege exists.

what would be worse would be finally making a lot of money in your 30s/40s and learning that women don't give a single fuck

so you go on tinder and all you get are fat single moms in their 40s who won't even match you lolololol

I think that's a good point, work. If you work to get women, it's over, since those who get women get them just by existing. Working is seen as trying, as making up for your downsides, so best case scenario you get some used up landwhale roastie that's seen as inferior by normal people.

EFFICIENCE WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AND FREE, YOU LAZY SCUM! BEST TIMES OF MANKIND YOU SELF PITYISH RETARDS! GET YOUR SELF INDULGENT ASS OUT THERE AND COMPETE TO BECOME THE BEST CHAD INSTEAD OF WHINING IN YOUR PARENTS BASEMENTS WHEN YOU CAN BECOME SO GREAT!

JFL at people who believe this bs to end up betabuxxing rotten spoiled roasts while in denial.

Ex-cleaner makes £50k selling her used knickers, hair and TOENAIL clippings to men she nicknames her ‘pay pigs’ and who even pay for her groceries, car and luxury holidays

JFL
Life on just sell up your used panties mode

Even IF this bullshit (or any "just ____ bro" bullshit) were actually true, it still just begs the question: why don't women have to make any effort in anything to get laid? Any kind of "Just _____ bro!" is really just an acknowledgement that female privilege exists.

Exactly. The fact that men have to formulate theories and techniques just to get laid is evidence of female privilege.

literally the only reason why I still work is to get money for surgery and running 3rd world game.

At least u have outs bruh
yes, if everything fails I can still run JBW game. It´s like pushing the big red button.

I feel so sorry for non whites who are incel. I really do.

Blah blah I am in the top 10 % income group in my country and it is not enough. Working 2 jobs.

I would have to start my own business to make more money. I might do that. Also considering other ways to make money.

However I will still be alone forever as i refuse to pay for companionship. So it is all money just to cope.

Hey Iam actually almost at this point.

I could almost afford a housewife with no income of her own.

But when I get boost on Tinder I get 1 match from a girl I refuse to even text.

So only work hard if you have a way to enjoy the money. Because Iam feeling like a slave of the society.

Last edited:
Blah blah I am in the top 10 % income group in my country and it is not enough. Working 2 jobs.

I would have to start my own business to make more money. I might do that. Also considering other ways to make money.

However I will still be alone forever as i refuse to pay for companionship. So it is all money just to cope.

Hey Iam actually almost at this point.

I could almost afford a housewife with no income of her own.

But when I get boost on Tinder I get 1 match from a girl I refuse to even text.

So only work hard if you have a way to enjoy the money. Because Iam feeling like a slave of the society.
Maybe drugs then?

Trying hard is so repulsive

Genuine love and validation is reserved for Chads, only them can get it from femoids.

The joke is that even when you're at the top, all you attract are foids that are looking for easy betabux

work to save money for a plastic surgery

Work hard, hit the gym, take a bunch of showers
and maybe one day some 3/10 roastie will notice you
Exactly

everything is possible ! nothing is impossible !

just work harder and you'll attract girls in no time and get laid every 2 seconds.

just gotta put your mind to it, thats all mate

Just work out bro it worked for me too
859af748d1eed0d67d5801a6df188a89.jpg

Just get a successful career and naturally exude confidence, bro.

If you think working harder will give you success then you are :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: af tbh, the word is unfair and it will not give a shit how effort you put on life, there will be some lucky bastard out there who will be more succesful than you ever would imagine.

Moneymaxx then live in Thailand theory.

Working hard is a meme. Doesn't matter how hard you work, you will still look like a bitch. You just need to know how to talk that talk and brown nose your way to the top.