Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just woke up from a nightmare: I had a pocket full of drugs on my high school campus and couldn’t remember where I parked my car.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I had two different types of drugs in my pocket.

My mother was working as a teacher at my old high school. I wasn’t a student again, rather I was just helping my mother by completing a few tasks for her.

Towards the end of the school day, my mother saw me suspiciously put something in the trash can. My mother stopped me and asked, “What was that you put into the trash can?”. I lied and said nothing, then immediately left her classroom to go stash the drugs in my car which was parked in the school parking lot.

As I walked to the school parking lot - which I grew up walking through, I realized I did not remember exactly where I parked my car. To make matters worse school would be over for the day in about ten minutes.

I searched frantically for my car, and could not find it. I kept pushing the lock button on my electronic key to listen for the horn of my car, and I would hear it, but never see my car.

Students were getting ready to leave the campus, many teenagers were watching me, and wondering why a weird outsider was on their campus.

I searched, and looked everywhere for my car with no luck. I knew that the school security guard would come looking for me if I scared the students too much. I climbed onto a ledge at the edge of the parking lot to look for my car - and knocked over a banner for the school wrestling team.

I knew that I was in trouble: my mother would still be wondering why I fled her classroom, I did not want to hide expensive drugs in a hole or some other place on campus when a security guard or a group of students would see where I hid them.

Finally, I realized that I was dreaming. And I forced myself to wake up. :blackpill:

Last edited: