Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just woke up at 8pm LDAR

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
I’ve been LDAR for days now, there’s no hope for me, it’s over, somewhere throughout space and time when the universe was created it chose for me to live a pathetic existence, I’ll never experience true love with a decent foid, I’ll never get a nice car, I’ll never have a good career. I’m just gonna drink myself into a stupor tonight once again. Pass me the rope!

brutal lmao, this happens to me over time too, remember my vacation post? well over the two weeks my sleep schedule became 6am-4pm jfl

I've mentioned this before but a Full Nurse Practicioner whom I used to go to regularly for my health issues told me that laying in bed all day is not a good idea as it could lead to pneumonia.

She did however ok what I refer to as "My Uncle's Plan" as what his plan basically is, is...

Well the man has severe back pain due to a degenerative spinal condition he developed from jumping into one of those children's swimming pools as a child and I think breaking his neck or at least injuring it badly as who knows? Maybe the thing wasn't filled enough or he was too big/overweight at the time to be frolicking around in such things but I digress, his back is fucked and so what he does other than prescribed drugs and occasional shots to cope with the pain is he basically in the daytime lays in bed for an hour and gets up and sits in his favorite comfy chair for an hour ie lather, rinse and repeat basically.

So I told my FNP about that and she was all like yeah that'll work and you won't have to worry about getting pneumonia then.

So I try and do that though admittedly a lot of the time I end up staying in bed for longer than just an hour heh, heh, heh.

Well as you all would say at this point...

Over for LDARcels.

damn having cancer must be tough. sad shit, man,.

I feel bad as fuck whenever I wake up after noon. It never happens anymore though.

I've mentioned this before but a Full Nurse Practicioner whom I used to go to regularly for my health issues told me that laying in bed all day is not a good idea as it could lead to pneumonia.

She did however ok what I refer to as "My Uncle's Plan" as what his plan basically is, is...

Well the man has severe back pain due to a degenerative spinal condition he developed from jumping into one of those children's swimming pools as a child and I think breaking his neck or at least injuring it badly as who knows? Maybe the thing wasn't filled enough or he was too big/overweight at the time to be frolicking around in such things but I digress, his back is fucked and so what he does other than prescribed drugs and occasional shots to cope with the pain is he basically in the daytime lays in bed for an hour and gets up and sits in his favorite comfy chair for an hour ie lather, rinse and repeat basically.

So I told my FNP about that and she was all like yeah that'll work and you won't have to worry about getting pneumonia then.

So I try and do that though admittedly a lot of the time I end up staying in bed for longer than just an hour heh, heh, heh.

Well as you all would say at this point...

Over for LDARcels.
Dying slowly as my lungs fill with fluid would be an improvement.

Dying slowly as my lungs fill with fluid would be an improvement.

Whats odd though is my mother told me something somewhat different than what the FNP did although I'm sure the FNP wasn't lying to me.

Anyway what my mother told me was there was once a man in our family (he may still be alive for all I know) who LDAR basically all the time and would never leave his room and eventually this caused him to become so weak he could no longer walk and basically had to be transferred to a nursing home.

So I suppose the guy just lucked out and maybe avoided pneumonia altogether or if he ever had it who knows?

Then again I suppose even if my FNP was 1000% right about what she told me there are always outliers in life ie for example people who smoke like a chimney and drink like a fish who live to be 100 or older and others who do the same and drop dead from cancer in their 40's, 50's or 60's.

Kek. I've been waking up at 1-3 pm now because of insomnia. Not seeing much sunlight is hell on Earth

Once woke up at 10pm for almost a month while my sleep cycle was fucked up.

I'm the same way. But now that I work I can't afford to do that. I hate being awake during the day time though.