Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just witnessed some cuckery

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Was in the line to the cashier, the cuck at the front of the line chose a femoid all the way from the end of the line to take his place instead. She was hesitated and he kept insisting so she accepted and he went the back of the line instead...I honestly don’t know why cucks love to ruin my day.

Problem is, the whole line was made up of men, but he chose the ONLY femoid there is. White knighting at best.

Should have created drama and a big scene or budded the FHo after she moved and told her to go back

I hate these cucks who let go women get into the bus first, hold open doors for them and shit.
also you should have called her out because technically she cut the line

She probably wasn't even thankful

Classic_Jarvis said:
I hate these cucks who let go women get into the bus first, hold open doors for them and shit.
also you should have called her out because technically she cut the line
I couldn’t, there were too many guys around me who were more than likely white knights themselves.

What the fuck. This has to be fake.

>Doing things for FHOs you don't know in 2018

I just... argh

bd6.png

On Tumblr, they would have called him a hero.

She probably texted her friends afterwards about "Some creep who let me cut to the front. Thanks loser!"

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Should have created drama and a big scene or budded the FHo after she moved and told her to go back

This. Amog or be amoged

VincentVanCope said:

/r/thathappened
OP is memeing, no person would let some1 else cut in line because some guy at the front of the line said that its ok.

blackpill_incel said:
This. Amog or be amoged
Cynistic said:
VincentVanCope said:
/r/thathappened
OP is memeing, no person would let some1 else cut in line because some guy at the front of the line said that its ok.

From what I understood, the guy went FULL CUCK and swapped places with her (rather than letting her cut), so everyone else in the line were not inconvenienced.

VincentVanCope said:
From what I understood, the guy went FULL CUCK and swapped places with her (rather than letting her cut), so everyone else in the line were not inconvenienced.

Yes but I would have not let your through using my broad frame and dominance tbh

The only time I let someone go in front of my is if they're polite + have like two items and I have a lot, or are in a rush (these people are usually rude)

Honestly though, every place needs self checkouts. I hate going to stores because I don't want to deal with a human cashier. I don't want them judging me. I only know of two places around here, a food place and a walmart that have self checkout. It's depressing.

VincentVanCope said:

It’s real, I swear it. He swapped places with her because one guy told him that he has to do so that it’d be fair.

Autiscel said:
The only time I let someone go in front of my is if they're polite + have like two items and I have a lot, or are in a rush (these people are usually rude)

Honestly though, every place needs self checkouts.  I hate going to stores because I don't want to deal with a human cashier.  I don't want them judging me.  I only know of two places around here, a food place and a walmart that have self checkout.  It's depressing.

Same, I'll let them go if they don't have many items while I have more. Also prefer the self-checkouts. I just hate interacting with most people. It's so weird and awkward, I always just stare down and try not to make eye contact. Because if I make eye contact I'll fucking stare at them because I have a staring problem.

should have gotten infront of both of them!

TheVman said:
should have gotten infront of both of them!
I did want to make a fuzz about it but I decided not to as I was too depressed to care.

people like this should be removed from the equation. this is. modern day chivalry, people. very soon literal cuckoldry will be seen as a gentlemanly act.