Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just went on a walk by myself for the first time

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★★★★
Usually, I'll only go on a walk with my mom because I thought my social anxiety would be unbearable going on my own, but today I went my myself.

Honestly, it was pretty cool going on my own, and my social anxiety was even less when I was alone

No nigga I just have a shit ton of social anxiety so I thought it would be hard going alone.

So the only time I ever went on walks was when my mom asked me if I wanted to walk with her jfl

Dude, go on walks in the woods if you have social anxiety. I’ve gone on hundreds of night walks around the town with my mother’s dog before it turned too mean to walk. It was fun being one of the only people out there while the town slept. I mostly go on 5 mile long hikes on state park trails and ponder about my life now. Once again, I’m one of the only ones there, and it feels good. You can go mikes without seeing one person.

Dude, go on walks in the woods if you have social anxiety. I’ve gone on hundreds of night walks around the town with my mother’s dog before it turned too mean to walk. It was fun being one of the only people out there while the town slept. I mostly go on 5 mile long hikes on state park trails and ponder about my life now. Once again, I’m one of the only ones there, and it feels good. You can go mikes without seeing one person.
Yeah Ima try to walk around this one neighborhood at night because it seems pretty chill

IVE GONE ON A TEN THOUSAND WALKS GET MOGGED

I stopped going for a walk alone months ago, only exception is when i need to find a spot to smoke weed

If I am alone, I usually don’t have anxiety going outside. If I go out with other people I do.

Yeah Ima try to walk around this one neighborhood at night because it seems pretty chill
Just be careful bro. There’s a lot of scum out at night. That’s why I always took the dog as protection. One time, I was out late at night by myself without the dog after it got too mean, and a guy pulled up alongside me in his car and asked me if I wanted to get high. I’m a 6 foot tall guy, so people usually don’t mess with me. If you are smaller, people might see you as an easy target.

Just be careful bro. There’s a lot of scum out at night. That’s why I always took the dog as protection. One time, I was out late at night by myself without the dog after it got too mean, and a guy pulled up alongside me in his car and asked me if I wanted to get high. I’m a 6 foot tall guy, so people usually don’t mess with me. If you are smaller, people might see you as an easy target.
It's a really suburban neighborhood so I doubt anything will happen. I will be careful tho

It's a really suburban neighborhood so I doubt anything will happen. I will be careful tho
This also happened in a suburban neighborhood. It’s usually not that bad though. You should carry pepper spray with you. I always do and anytime I’m suspicious of someone or a dangerous animal I see, I have it in my hand ready to use. Better to have it and never need it than need it and not have it. I almost had to use it on a few dogs over the years.

Going for walks when you go alone helps me a lot with social anxiety

Did you tie you're own shoes too?

Put on a ski mask and climb on top of houses