Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment "Just Wear Sunglasses Theory"

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
When I was younger (before my near-sightedness got worse) I used to wear Ray-Ban aviators a lot. And when I wore my sunglasses I noticed less foids gave me looks of disgust. Some actually started conversation with me. I think it's because my glasses covered my bad eye area. So if you have a bad eye area you should start wearing sunglasses.

Some actually started conversation with me. I think it's because my glasses covered my bad eye area.
So the only thing that was repulsive to females about you was your bad eye area ? Ok chad.

I thought I looked cool

Chadcel tbh
I have a terrible eye area but even then there's no sunglasses for my facial asymmetry

ElliotRodgerDealWithIt.gif

If you get one that compliments your face yh

That is some good advice, but I only have oakleys. Do they work the same?

So the only thing that was repulsive to females about you was your bad eye area ? Ok chad.
But I'm also 5'7", receding chin, small wrists, small frame, and low T voice. But I think eye area plays a huge role in facial attractiveness, because when people talk to you they look you in the eyes.

I thought I looked cool
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

I'd wear some like this guy here
17440.jpg

but I'd end up looking retarded

Last edited:
Gotta take em off sometime