Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumb PUA stuff i used to do

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
When I was 16-17, I watched hundreds of hours of different PUA YouTube channels

Because I was told girls chase "mysterious" alpha males

I decided to start wearing sunglasses all day indoors, dressing all in black, while eating alone at restaurants to appear mysterious and interesting. I started making up catchphrases in my mind that sounded really cringe when said out loud. I spent hours in restaurants doing this

After doing this for months, there was one girl sitting next to me, I said hi and she was nice to me, aryan queen breeding material, the type you'd put in a breeding factory, alas, she was not a virgin, had a kid, most likely a bodycount of 10+ and took almost naked photos of herself online often for money

She was a very nice person, we spoke for a few weeks online, she was very ladylike, but I'm not chad and was a loser in everything back then, and mentally being with a woman like that would make me puke. Conversation died quickly after a few weeks.

So if you ever want a used up shoe, just wear sunglasses indoors and sit in restaurants for hours across several months bro (don't forget to take 10 showers AT LEAST beforehand)

What. the. fuck.
Neck yourself.
In a just world, mods would be doing their jobs and you wouldn't be allowed on this forum.
It was very boring conversation, I was just boosting her ego really. Pretty sure you're a foid. I pointed out that she was nice to me because 99% women are repulsed by me existing

No shades for your face.

Welp at least you tried.