Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Watched The First Episode of Lookism Anime

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Great anime, shows the difference between being morbidly obese, short and unattractive and tall, fit, thin with attractive features. It starts out with the main character getting bullied by some tall fit masculine looking guy due to his weight, while the other guy laughs at him and even a woman, who makes him out to be a pervert for looking under her skirt while he's on the ground enduring a beating and he gets beaten even more. Then he gets pressured to take a dodgeball to his face for some bet with one of his bullies and he dodges, while getting hit by another guy, the bully gets mad the other guy won the bet and beats him, while his mom rescues him.

He yells at her for embarassing him and she transfers him to another school and even gets him his own apartment in a different. He bumps into an attractive foid, who actually apologizes to him, thinking things will be different he smiles at her, only for her boyfriend to see him, view it as him hitting on her and beats him up. Everyone films him getting beat up and the video goes viral. The comments are full of people mocking his fat and looks, he cries himself to sleep and wakes up in a tall attractive looking guy's body. He goes to school in the attractive guy's body, all the girls fawn over him, he bumps into the guy who beat him up and he actually apologizes to him after he realizes he's brutally amogged and gets intimidated. All the girls in the class love him too, his life literally changed just by switching to a chad face, body and height.

The only issue is his facial features aren't actually ugly in the before and he would have been average if he just lost the weight. However there are definitely large differences in facial features between him and the attractive body. His nose is too big, his lips are small and overly thick, his chin looks recessed though this might just be fat, he wears big glasses and has a negative canthal tilt, and his eyebrows are thin at the ends. However, he would still mog me if he lost the weight, other than that he's a giga manlet framecel with a punchable face which makes him more likely to be abused.

face is everything

Great anime, shows the difference between being morbidly obese, short and unattractive and tall, fit, thin with attractive features. It starts out with the main character getting bullied by some tall fit masculine looking guy due to his weight, while the other guy laughs at him and even a woman, who makes him out to be a pervert for looking under her skirt while he's on the ground enduring a beating and he gets beaten even more. Then he gets pressured to take a dodgeball to his face for some bet with one of his bullies and he dodges, while getting hit by another guy, the bully gets mad the other guy won the bet and beats him, while his mom rescues him.

He yells at her for embarassing him and she transfers him to another school and even gets him his own apartment in a different. He bumps into an attractive foid, who actually apologizes to him, thinking things will be different he smiles at her, only for her boyfriend to see him, view it as him hitting on her and beats him up. Everyone films him getting beat up and the video goes viral. The comments are full of people mocking his fat and looks, he cries himself to sleep and wakes up in a tall attractive looking guy's body. He goes to school in the attractive guy's body, all the girls fawn over him, he bumps into the guy who beat him up and he actually apologizes to him after he realizes he's brutally amogged and gets intimidated. All the girls in the class love him too, his life literally changed just by switching to a chad face, body and height.

The only issue is his facial features aren't actually ugly in the before and he would have been average if he just lost the weight. However there are definitely large differences in facial features between him and the attractive body. His nose is too big, his lips are small and overly thick, his chin looks recessed though this might just be fat, he wears big glasses and has a negative canthal tilt, and his eyebrows are thin at the ends. However, he would still mog me if he lost the weight, other than that he's a giga manlet framecel with a punchable face which makes him more likely to be abused.

Surprisingly based Netflix. May the blackpill truth continue to prosper.

huh they made an anime about lookism?

I can't stand digital animation. Just can't. So I will never watch that show no matter how based it is.

Hypothetically, If an giga high IQ abused dog incel ascended into a 7'5 omnichad one day instantenously, he just won't reap the load of benefits he gets for being the top 0.0001% of attractiveness.. He'll climb up the global hierarchy extremely quickly, then switch sides against Globohomo and declare total war on whores, normies and Chads for Inceldia with militarized robot drones running at them and brutally slaughtering them. Other incels and subhumans will be granted 11/10 anime or real life wifes and normfag corpses would be used to fuel research to cure inceldom fully and rejuvenate the world.

I can't stand digital animation. Just can't. So I will never watch that show no matter how based it is.
The fact that it even got made is a miracle

Yea, It's based off some korean manwa I'm pretty sure
wow.

Next the sequel is going to be called "incel", where a member from this forum finds a super model girlfriend.

wow.

Next the sequel is going to be called "incel", where a member from this forum finds a super model girlfriend.
Would watch. Wonder who the Main Cast would consist of from this fourm?

I saw it recently, it was actually quite okay for being a B-list Korean anime, they really nailed the women aspect of it

How so? I kinda don't wanna waste time watching it so can you explain it.
Basically, when the main character is in his ugly body, woman looks at him at disgust and ignores him, sometimes even bully him, but when he is super attractive, women stare at him and swoon and approach him to talk and hangout