Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just washed my waifu

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
was pretty worried that she would get damaged in the washer and dryer but she was fine:feelsautistic:
now she looks a lot cleaner then before, however she still has a few blood stains. so i'll probably have to take her to my mum to get those stains cleaned.

You guys know any better ways to wash your waifu? kind of don't want to put her through that again and it wasn't 100% effective

Years of no pussy

now she looks a lot cleaner then before, however she still has a few blood stains. so i'll probably have to take her to my mum to get those stains cleaned.
use hydrogen peroxide to clean bloodstains

Send a picture of it

was pretty worried that she would get damaged in the washer and dryer but she was fine:feelsautistic:

You guys know any better ways to wash your waifu? kind of don't want to put her through that again and it wasn't 100% effective
your whore mother just washed her pussy after I creamed her. fuck o and kill yourself stay the fuck away from my threads you useless piece of trash.