Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just tried Soybucks Vanilla Latte for the first time in honor of our saint.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
IMG 20220416 103723

Ok first of all it was giga suifuel walking into the Soybucks store. I saw 3 couples where the male was a giga tallfag and the fefail was almost at eye level with me. Also there were a lot of zoomer moggers outside on my way to the store. Constant reminders of how much of a subhuman I truly am. :feelsrope:

Secondly, the drink was very expensive. I don't know if it was the Cuckadian dollar being driven into the ground by inflation or if Soybucks is just usually this expensive, but they charged me $6.35 for my drink. :feelsree:

I can see why Saint Elliot liked this drink though. The sweetness and level of foam is pretty good. And I was listening to Egg White songs on the way and felt incredibly based.

Did it make you feel supreme and like a gentleman?

Did it make you feel supreme and like a gentleman?
Yes
I even said to the fefail barista that I wanted it in honor of the supreme gentleman :lul: she looked a little unsettled but probably didn't understand and thought I was crazy.

Wrist mogs me
No my hands are just Donald trump tier tiny. You can even see they barely fit around the cup :feelsLSD:

Yes
I even said to the fefail barista that I wanted it in honor of the supreme gentleman :lul: she looked a little unsettled but probably didn't understand and thought I was crazy.
All hail the supreme gentleman!!! :blackpill:

The sweetness and level of foam is pretty good. And I was listening to Egg White songs on the way and felt incredibly based
ER drink + ER songs = giga based whitepill moment

Yes
Lmao

I have tried their canned drinks of vanilla latte. Not bad, just overpriced
true they have some ok stuff but all overpriced tbh. I used to spend hundred+ month but stopped cause too costly for what you get.

Elliot Rodger liked starbucks? Another reason to hate that prick lol

Is it supposed to be all white like milk? Every picture I see online it looks like a normal latte but the one they gave me was all white and didnt even taste like a latte. Wondering if the hole fucked it up

Last edited:
Is it supposed to be all white like milk? Every picture I see online it looks like a normal latte but the one they gave me was all white and didnt even taste like a latte. Wondering if the hole fucked it up
I think she made it ALL steamed milk with vanilla flavoring. Fuck. I really needed the caffeine today

Last edited:
god speed to ya, i wont ever buy a star buck .

Should’ve awkwardly stared at everyone while you were waiting in line. Completely ruin their experience.

Usually foids are scared enough that they don’t make confrontation they just run away

And If their tallfag bfs got triggered and said anything along the lines of “we’re you checking my girl out?” You can just lie and respond with “no I was actually checking you out my bad”

Soys hate being mean to fags even when they actually deserve it and are being shit human beings (kinda like niggers in the USA!)