Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just took my first shower in 2 months

you are the one being retard.
It's because of you NEETdom isn't taken seriously tbh.
i never said you were retarded (autism=/=retardation) and i wasn't insulting your intelligence, i was being serious

Doesn't mater.

Your smv jumped 3 points up.

i never said you were retarded (autism=/=retardation) and i wasn't insulting your intelligence, i was being serious
I don't even care about your opinions fucking greycel

Didn't shower for 2 months? And expects Stacey to sleep with him? Errrm Sweaty! If you want pussy you need to take 9 showers a day and lift 500kg on the bench.

What was the smell like when you got naked before jumping in the shower?

What was the smell like when you got naked before jumping in the shower?
i don't think people usually smell themselves no matter what, so i smelled absolutely nothing. if i had to say, i probably smelled pretty bad, but most body odor comes from sweat and due to my hikikomori lifestyle i never sweat or get dirty or anything

i don't think people usually smell themselves no matter what, so i smelled absolutely nothing. if i had to say, i probably smelled pretty bad, but most body odor comes from sweat and due to my hikikomori lifestyle i never sweat or get dirty or anything
I do if im smelling bad. If i wait a week and take off my cloths the aroma that i'm not used to will come hard to my nose, and the sebum you skin secretes would get gross after a while