Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just took my first shower in 2 months

FOIDCRUSHER420

FOIDCRUSHER420

Recruit
★★
I was showering daily up until recently (surprise, no gf) but i'm basically a neet since all of my classes are online, i don't really come in contact with anyone so it doesn't really matter anyway

really made no difference, i felt fine and if anything my acne got quite a bit better. i think my descent is beginning

Yikes, sweaty. :soy:

ThoughtfulCel said:
now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Who asked (Feat: Nobody) ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► : / :⠀───○

ThoughtfulCel said:
now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Who asked (Feat: Nobody) ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► : / :⠀───○
what is the ldar tag for if not for saying you didn't shower for 2 months

IT is gonna have a field day with this
probably but they can only use it disingenuously, since i've been showering daily/using deodorant/brushing teeth 3x day/flossing/etc. every day for 15+ years with no gf, it really makes no difference what i do

probably but they can only use it disingenuously, since i've been showering daily/using deodorant/brushing teeth 3x day/flossing/etc. every day for 15+ years with no gf, it really makes no difference what i do
To them its unnatural giving up on efforts when you see they aren't changing anything in your life. Their ability to display logic is null.

after discovering I wouldn't ascend to beckford from showering, I shower once every 2 weeks now.

gratz bro, dont miss those daily showers.

BF0860F4 7644 4FCF 8972 A9D426EF3003

I will only take a shower once IT is banned from reddit. :feelsYall:

Bullshit you didn't feel it I get itchy all over in like 2-3 days if I don't shower, a week is hell
yeah i used to be like that too, but seriously, i felt completely fine. it might be because i'm always in an air conditioned environment and almost never sweat at all

really made no difference, i felt fine and if anything my acne got quite a bit better. i think my descent is beginning

I find the longer I put it off, I get these sort of dirty patches of skin which don't easily wash off but if I rake them with my fingernails they flake off

based username

Just shower, sweaty

OK, I feel nasty after about 3 days lol.

If I don’t shower I can’t sleep

feels good to shower sometimes but probably not more often than once a week :feelsokman:

neet and going to classes.
Fuck you,chadboy

High IQ fluoride is sheep juice

Nice!

As soon as I started NEETing I only shower once every 7-10 days

I take showers when I want to coom:feelsohh:

Nice!

As soon as I started NEETing I only shower once every 7-10 days

I take showers when I want to coom:feelsohh:
take em cold boyo. they hit real hard. I always do cold then hot and end cold for that nic bam
there is tests and map websites to see if fluroide in your area. thankfully mine doesn't have it

Fluoride isn’t that bad sharks produce it naturally for their teeth

It’s the other shit they put in the water that will fuck with you :feelstrash:

u can buy testing kits

take em cold boyo. they hit real hard. I always do cold then hot and end cold for that nic bam

there is tests and map websites to see if fluroide in your area. thankfully mine doesn't have it

I only take cold showers in the summer
u can buy testing kits

That chemical causes micro penis :feelstrash:

Last edited:
I only take cold showers in the summer

That chemical causes micro penis :feelstrash:
the chemicals shit is real problem especially for third worldces. they have a problem in Indonesia where clothes makes dump dyes and estrogen drug shit into the water. makes deformed kids more common. curryland when I went there was biggest shithole water wise. I droke the water and got pnemonia there years back. legit Everytime I go back I have buy bottled water cause the normal curry water is literally poisoned with heavy metals and who the fuck knows (corpses, shit piss idk).

Can relate, normies delude themselves into thinking they have showers everyday because of "muh personal hygiene" but the reality is that they do it only to be liked by others and not standing out as creeps. Unless you have been in dirty places or it's summer it's your incel self that lead you to take a shower every 10 days at best.The incel self knows it's useless so it doesn't force you through the failed normie ritual of washing your subhuman body.Just lol at ldaring neets who are always rotting in bed with their pajamas on that still feel the need to wash themselves regularly.

They aren't using calcium fluoride (the naturally occurring mineral) in the water, they're using hydrofluorosilicic acid which is a waste product from aluminum and phosphate fertilizer manufacturing.
The fluoride in the water IS NOT naturally occurring fluoride, you've been lied to.
Companies are making money from disposing waste in the water supply.

The EPA quit letting them dispose of it in smoke stacks so they found a better way that makes profit also.....

Fluoridates me, sadly my water is filthy with it
Yeah man, all sorts of nasty shit.

Last edited:
>chad for pursuing a useless degree that will have me on the street
if you say so
Let me get this straight.
So you go to uni and you don't inquire about nothing.
Do you even know what a NEET is?

Let me get this straight.
So you go to uni and you don't inquire about nothing.
Do you even know what a NEET is?
i think the word "basically" is pretty key here, i obviously am not a neet technically but i never leave my room and am doing useless online classes

i think the word "basically" is pretty key here, i obviously am not a neet technically but i never leave my room and am doing useless online classes
That's different than NEET.
Dude.

That's different than NEET.
Dude.
genuine question, are you autistic? not even flaming i'm just honestly curious for the purpose of this exchange, because this shouldn't be so hard to understand

Wow , I could never go for that long

genuine question, are you autistic? not even flaming i'm just honestly curious for the purpose of this exchange, because this shouldn't be so hard to understand
you are the one being retard.
It's because of you NEETdom isn't taken seriously tbh.