Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just took 5,000 pictures and videos of my side profile

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
its such enormous ragefuel what is the point of existing i have no chin no jaw i have fat hamster cheeks and a long pinocchio nose what why do I even exist on this planet anymore after 23 years of pure suffering
iam seriously considering just punching through and slicing my wrists there is no point in anyting as an ugly autistic guy
yeah ik rant nobody cares i just needed to vent about this before i got to sleep and i ghope i wake up to putin announcing ww3 and sirens and explosions everywhere fuck this world.

> doesn't post a single pic

Expectation:

der_komische

Reality:

IMG 0372

It's over the german gestapo has already identified you

you are jew with that look

Brutal downward growth jaw pill

Brutal as fuck, my condolences.

And brace yourself, some GrAY shitskin is going to say you're "muh fakecel" cause you're White.
When pigskins come to our countries to rail our foids, you get trauma.

It's over the german gestapo has already identified you
idc what would they even do? kill me? ok idc put me in prison? i spent my entire life in prison

I also have ´hamster cheeks´, even though Im skinny.
I know what you mean, and the most likely cause of this, is a recessed maxilla.
I look way younger, than my actual age and have the frame of a skinny 15yo boy.
Bare in mind, I´m in my early 20´s.

I also sleep on 1 side of my face, hence why my Jawline looks crooked and not symmetrical at all.
It´s infuriating, and often wish I could change it.

When pigskins come to our countries to rail our foids, you get trauma.
And when our borders are wide-open allowing masses of people who not only are identifiably very different(humans naturally have an in-group preference for faces of their own race) but differ in terms of culture drastically, behavior, cause friction, lower the QOL, etc. it can also cause trauma.

What about the tons of examples of Nigerians, Central Asians, etc. in Russia & EE slaying? How about the amounts of Black males I see with Whitewhores regularly in Shitmerica?

Also, many of us here simply can't just head to the Turd-world, since we lack the financial means & not to mention, we're all/mostly non-NT which makes things especially more difficult since ethnic cultures(aside from Asiatics) are more NTcentric than Whites.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back