Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just to remember u greycels: oldjoiningdatecels were from a time when it was allowed to have a GF or be a normie here

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
So, I was fucking bullied by old joining datecels for the first time, besides making effort posts everytimes I make here.

Maybe that's cause they are busy fucking their girlfriends. Blackpilled normies are a joke. It was just recently that this forum became incelonly.

So I'm telling you now for any oldcel buller:

I will answer in the same words as your provocation.

See normies at this forum laughing at someone who is blackpilled since 2015 (when I broke my two legs, steel plates on both of them by suicide attempt) is the biggest joke of all

so, for all oldjoiningdatecels, you can bully me , but I'm latino, I will answer you in the same words

All the fakecels got banned so we're good. The ones that stayed have prove themselves that they're incels and belong here.

All the fakecels got banned so we're good. The ones that stayed have prove themselves that they're incels and belong here.
oh yeah, the filter is surely "100"% accurate, and there is no mod protection for some users here.

more than a womaaaaaan

you are a basedce;

Joined Jul 28, 2022

Posts100

Online17h 3m

Joined Jul 28, 2022

Posts10

0Online17h 0m
another one that like sucking Normies who have girlfriend dicks... lol

you will never be one of them, accept it. You are a virgin greycel like me. Those old joining dates chads can fuck themselves

I would also like to add that, just like me, a lot of old joining date incels may someday get panic attacks for something they've written (glowies and shit) and erase their accounts, in order to make a new one.

Join date means nothing
dude you are dumb like a door! You have almost the same join date as me and still bullied me now. What shit those 15 days online mean? I can just stay logged on my notebook and daymogs all of you (@Insomniac did that). Do you know bots exists?

LOW IQCEL

It's so funny seeing people argue about their join date on an incel forum

dude you are dumb like a door! You have almost the same join date as me and still bullied me now. What shit those 15 days online mean? I can just stay logged on my notebook and daymogs all of you (@Insomniac did that). Do you know bots exists?

LOW IQCEL
It’s the nature of this forum I got bullied by people with earlier join dates than me too it happened to all of us at some point

Those old joining dates chads can fuck themselves
They're not chad just cause you got here later than them. I don't understand that weird gatekeeping join date bullshit:feelswhat:

They're not chad just cause you got here later than them. I don't understand that weird gatekeeping join date bullshit:feelswhat:

i just explained that most of them were from a time when this forum allowed normies and people who had GF.

this means it's just normies laughing at us

Last edited:
i just explained that most of them were from a time when this forum allowed normies and people who had GF.

this means it's just normies laughing at us
I think you misread boyo, I'm on your side :feelsautistic:
fuck the gatekeepers

I think you misread boyo, I'm on your side :feelsautistic:
fuck the gatekeepers
yeah I'm sorry, just got flooded by those old joining datecels normies

sorry for my autism

we're in true inceldom together (unfortunately)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back