Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just think, there could be a female out there living a life completely parallel to my own.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
The past 20 years I've spent on this planet have changed me for the worse. Currently, I am a dark, dank, depressing shell of the guy I used to be. And for all I know, my female counterpart could be out there living her best life. Even before the current day and year we live in, the both of us probably had drastically different upbringings and personal developments. My parents took a closed minded approach, her's probably had a very open minded approach. I grew up an ostracized outcast which led to me having no social skills. She probably had a plethora of friends growing up and has fantastic social skills. During my early teenage years, I grew to admire and support the Right wing. More than likely she grew to support the Left wing. I'm a BlackPilled PermaVirgin at 20. More than likely, she lost her virginity at age 14. Of course, the female described here probably doesn't exist. But if she does, it really goes to show the parents who raise you and the environment you grow up can really shape a person. Almost tragic in a cosmic sense, when you consider all the factors that had to come together for us to even exist in the same universe and lifetime. Like, in order for any of this to be possible, there had to have been two people of the opposite gender that were both born on the same day at the same time within that very same year. After that, fate rolled the proverbial dice, and from there, things unfolded in the way they did leading up to how the way things are in their current state. To think, one little thing could've led to me being a completely different person. Messes with my head sometimes. Whether your life is good or bad truly is decided at birth.

Your looksmatch is living the most happy & privileged life in human history, and also complaining about it on twitter.

Your looksmatch is living the most happy & privileged life in human history, and also complaining about it on twitter.
If me and my female counterpart met irl, how do you think the interaction would go?

If me and my female counterpart met irl, how do you think the interaction would go?
She passes you without a glance, with a boyfriend that's way out of her league; she goes home to her affordable apartment and shares a meal with the love of her life. You asked her out a year ago, she hasn't responded and wouldn't even recognize you if she noticed you earlier.

I don't think she would like you. If you have female siblings you could also compare your life to them. The more partners a woman has the colder she becomes.

I don't think she would like you. If you have female siblings you could also compare your life to them. The more partners a woman has the colder she becomes.
This worries me. I have a niece who's three. I don't wanna see her become cold and vicious like most females.

This worries me. I have a niece who's three. I don't wanna see her become cold and vicious like most females.
Don't think you could do much since they make their own choices. And they are also peer pressured by other girls at home or school. My niece dated at a young age and also had interest in makeup at a young age.

I have a maternal half-cousin(Grandfather) who appears much humbler and more respectful than the half-cousins from my grandmother.

Major Cope

You forgot about the ultimate JBW (Just Be Woman)