Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just talk to girl that you like

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
She would definitely say yes. It works for me.
original

Yes.

Observe:

HAMasaki

Race

Well I'm 28 now. It's nigh-impossible for me to even meet single women anymore because I have no social circle. Any time i see a girl my age that I think about asking out they always have boyfriends.

Last edited:
Well I'm 28 now. It's nigh-impossible for me to even meet single women anymore because I have no social circle. Any time i see a girl my age that I think about asking out they always have boyfriends.
Same ish age ...
But I'm primarily attracted to younger foids.. 16yos~
How do I start finding girls my age attractive

Same ish age ...
But I'm primarily attracted to younger foids.. 16yos~
How do I start finding girls my age attractive
Everyone's primarily attracted to late teens foids but 20's chicks with nice hips/rack are still plenty hot.

It’s over haha

That’s why I’m LDAR and killing myself

Tell her to throat your cock

It’s over haha

That’s why I’m LDAR and killing myself
If you kill yourself you're just giving the normies what they want. I basically stay alive out of spite and the joy i get from offending normie sensibilities. There's nothing like having some dumb zoomers around you going on about their fucking pronouns and just laughing at them and refusing to engage with their delusions. I've noticed that there's few things that piss off lefty normies more than openly and remorselessly rejecting fag shit.

If you kill yourself you're just giving the normies what they want. I basically stay alive out of spite and the joy i get from offending normie sensibilities. There's nothing like having some dumb zoomers around you going on about their fucking pronouns and just laughing at them and refusing to engage with their delusions. I've noticed that there's few things that piss off lefty normies more than openly and remorselessly rejecting fag shit.

Based

I did that at my job I got fired from but I’m tired of life anyway

People are all my enemies now there’s no point to leave the house

Based

I did that at my job I got fired from but I’m tired of life anyway
story pls. I went to community college classes and there were multiple professors who went around asking for peoples pronouns. Every time they got to me I'd just say some goofy shit like fe fi fo fum and you could fucking feel them seething.

story pls. I went to community college classes and there were multiple professors who went around asking for peoples pronouns. Every time they got to me I'd just say some goofy shit like fe fi fo fum and you could fucking feel them seething.

I didn’t even hide it, I called women two faced vipers on a headset lol

I just jokermaxxed and dropped constant :blackpill:s all day to pass the time

Got me fired as is the norm but I wanted to get fired because it just helps me to commit suicide faster :lul:

This is the guy that needs at least 2 more features to fuck nowadays e.g. drug dealing, fame, humour etc.
and he's a chad-lite, over for us