Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just take a shower bro: Homeless Millennial Survives By Picking Up Women Every Night

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
All these normies talk about how incels have to take showers to get laid, and yet this homeless asshole gets laid without owning a shower, he contantly looks greasy and sweaty, you even see him sleeping on the sidewalk.

It's over for showercels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc

welcome to reality
We are worthless to the point of no return

He's just got a good personality. :bluepill:

Looks are EVERYTHING in life.

He looks and talks like a fucking low IQ caveman. :feelspuke: So this is what foids want.

"Women improve the genepool" my fucking ass. Fuck women and enabling scum like him.

Imagine the amount of STDs this guy is spreading around, holy crap.

He looks and talks like a fucking low IQ caveman. :feelspuke: So this is what foids want.

"Women improve the genepool" my fucking ass. Fuck women and enabling scum like him.
This

All these normies talk about how incels have to take showers to get laid, and yet this homeless asshole gets laid without owning a shower, he contantly looks greasy and sweaty, you even see him sleeping on the sidewalk

In fairness, if foids let him stay over he probably gets free showers at their place so I doubt he's as sweaty/greasy as you're assuming OP

It's easy enough to get a "first shower" to get your foot in the door.

Sleeping one night on the sidewalk won't make you stink, and obviously with how often he gets to stay at foid house he has few such nights

JFL, all the normies in the comment sections explaining how his confidence got the girls :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: