Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just started Chadfishing on tinder 30mins ago and that's all I need to absolutely confirm the blackpill.

zionpill

zionpill

HATECEL
★★
Im just started catfishing on tinder as a feminine looking chad and its all i need to see to confirm blackpill 100% true. 1: the females are absolutely disgusting (super revealing clothing, girls who alr have a bf but hooking up on the side, super left leaning bitches, etc). also i dont even text first they do. always its act pretty fun ill prob stop after a few days so. but im sure u heard all that before and alr know this but ty for being here for me anways.

post your chadfish catches :feelstastyman:

tinder is just a drop in the hookup culture

78-85million active users on tinder, most are males.
biggest dating app is actually instagram with 1 billion users. try your tinder experiment on IG

Im just started catfishing on tinder as a feminine looking chad and its all i need to see to confirm blackpill 100% true. 1: the females are absolutely disgusting (super revealing clothing, girls who alr have a bf but hooking up on the side, super left leaning bitches, etc). also i dont even text first they do. always its act pretty fun ill prob stop after a few days so. but im sure u heard all that before and alr know this but ty for being here for me anways.
I wanna try it in my area, what pics did you use???

Wrong. Tinder isn't real life. :soy::bluepill:

@ben_sturbelle on insta. hes a bit feminine looking more of a chadlite

im gonna try this shit too but i think the only thing it works for is giving us pleasure

im gonna try this shit too but i think the only thing it works for is giving us pleasure
welll uits kinda fun. u can only swipe so many times and u have to pay money to swipe more which is bs

post your chadfish catches :feelstastyman:
yes post the chats

and say you wanna fuck and other 'gross shit' that foids say they hate
or send dick pics

and lets see how they respond
shit I should do this myself :feelskek:

instagram with 1 billion users. try your tinder experiment on IG
can't fake a whole ig account unfortunately
or at least it's pretty hard to do so
can't say I've ever tried although I should

can't fake a whole ig account unfortunately
or at least it's pretty hard to do so
can't say I've ever tried although I should
ya they keep taking ig foids accounts down for this shit also

ya they keep taking ig foids accounts down for this shit also
if you use good software to fake your face onto other pics
you could really make it look like your rich or something

link the ig to tinder probably could actually fuck some gold diggers
or at least beckies

unfortunately you need those links so you'd have to make other
fake accounts to support your main account

be like a botnet pretty hard to do but not impossible

if you use good software to fake your face onto other pics
you could really make it look like your rich or something

link the ig to tinder probably could actually fuck some gold diggers
or at least beckies

unfortunately you need those links so you'd have to make other
fake accounts to support your main account

be like a botnet pretty hard to do but not impossible
yeah sounds like a pain and lots of work for little reward

How do you even chadfish? Can't they just look up your picture online?
ye but why would they do that to everyone? besides the guy im suing is like a high tier Chad lite

yeah sounds like a pain and lots of work for little reward
not if you get good at it
kinda based really

if you fake being from another country, even easier

I mean... imagine those absolute SLAYS
you will have literally BEATEN the globohomo
by getting pussy you are not allowed/supposed to be able to get

may have to try if i get board of playing warframe which is bound to happen soon
u pl;ay warframe? how is it my friend plays it and he tells me to get it. wanna play togother?

u pl;ay warframe? how is it my friend plays it and he tells me to get it. wanna play togother?
its alright, mostly cause its free. but to upgrade beyond a certain point they start asking for you to pay. i havent played online in ages tho but yeah if i start sure:feelsokman: but i need to build my guy more

Chadfishing on IG is hard, because you can't just create an account and dump photos in one day, upload dates would be suspicious

I remember when I was Chadfishing I started conversations with a few of them and that was tiring enough. What I didn't expect was so many women starting conversations with me, and eventually it got to so many I had a headache trying to juggle everything

Chadfishing on IG is nearly impossible, you need to have an actual social circle and be active to make a believable profile. You'd basically have to copy a chad profile, start following people and hope they follow you back. Takes too much time for chadfishing.
Just take pictures from some Chad on IG and put them on Tinder or Bumble, tell the foids you don't use social media. It's still going to be tricky because some foids will ask to videochat.

Mf turns the hot water up all the way then gets surprised when he burns his hand

I remember when I was Chadfishing I started conversations with a few of them and that was tiring enough. What I didn't expect was so many women starting conversations with me, and eventually it got to so many I had a headache trying to juggle everything
ye no wonder us subhumans get barely any messages back.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back