Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill just stalked my oneitises social media

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
It was full of annoying motivation and whiny/emo quotes. The girl I have obsessed with for 2 years is this annoying basic bitch. Now I know the truth and it hit me like a freight train. I can't move. I invested all this emotion into what I thought she was. She is no different from the rest. Just an annoying stuck up slut. I feel so dumb. I don't even know what to do now. My world just fell upside down.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING WHORE ONEITISES FAGGOT. WE'RE FUCKING SICK OF HEARING ABOUT YOUR NORMIE VENTS AND YOUR SLUT ONEITISES. KILL YOURSELF BETA ASS CUCK.

you're not sorry for hurting me. you're sorry you got caught

You should be glad. What you thought you saw never was, it was a mirage.

isnt ur oneitis a hooker

I stalk exes on social media. Fuck, they have it so much better than I do.

This meme is so fuuuuucking true.

6629378_700b.jpg

lol this is why incels shouldn't have social media, its all just rope fuel

*likes oldest picture accidentally, deletes Instagram account*

from high school. I'm an oldcel now.
Man, i've never even talked to a girl for more than 1 minute alone ffs. How is our situations comparable and you call yourself incel like me ?

Man, i've never even talked to a girl for more than 1 minute alone ffs. How is our situations comparable and you call yourself incel like me ?
Because i want to get laid but i cant

I try not to do this anymore, makes me depressed

I'm at an age where the girls I fapped to at school and in the past are all slamming into the wall.

Just wait until your precious and pure oneitis starts fucking Chads after Chads. Taking in all their cum like a good little whore. The girl you once would look up upon like a goddess is now reduced to nothing but a plaything of Chad. And the joke of it all? She still thinks she’s of higher value than you and deny you and all your fantasies despite her being dirtier than a community urinal.

Just wait until your precious and pure oneitis starts fucking Chads after Chads. Taking in all their cum like a good little whore. The girl you once would look up upon like a goddess is now reduced to nothing but a plaything of Chad. And the joke of it all? She still thinks she’s of higher value than you and deny you and all your fantasies despite her being dirtier than a community urinal.
that doesn't bug me tbh. I'd let Stacy tie me up and kick me in the balls. I don't give a fuq what Chad does to my oneitis.

Unfortunately I am pretty good at picking oneitis. When I stalk their social media I just like them more.

I have 3. 2 of them are hookers and 1 isn't. This one was a hooker but she's not my main oneitis (the other hooker is) thankfully. It still hurts.
Why the fuck would you oneitis a hooker?

I stalk exes on social media. Fuck, they have it so much better than I do.

This meme is so fuuuuucking true.

6629378_700b.jpg
This is true, women bounce back nicely from break ups. I still see guys saying that they missed their ex from years ago.

having a oneitis --- :feelstastyman:

starts?

Why would you invest so much time if you’ve never talked to her? My only oneitis ever was in 7th grade and I at least talked and texted her everyday so I was getting some validation back. I don’t understand stalking just to stalk.

if you have a oneitis...

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::kys::kys::kys::kys::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
-----------------------------------:fire::fire::fire::fire:

Don't worry. Soon time will start flying as you enter mid-late 20s, and your brain will fully complete its development, and strong emotions like having a oneitis will disappear. You will be a dead man walking.

I'm tired of your fucking cucked post about your oneitis.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING WHORE ONEITISES FAGGOT. WE'RE FUCKING SICK OF HEARING ABOUT YOUR NORMIE VENTS AND YOUR SLUT ONEITISES. KILL YOURSELF BETA ASS CUCK.