Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel just stalked my oneitis fb and almost had a panic attack.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
went to like 2014. and ofcourse.... she had a bf then. he looked good. they stayed together for 2-3 years.
the photo them kissing hurted me. i never had this.
then around 2016.... other bf. again looked good. so many pics and posts.... the pic that hurted the most was in a post she made for him about how she's proud at him for finishing uni. i will never have a foid proud in me.

and now... new bf. again looks good. and they are getting married... i think this month. so many pics. i will never have this.

i got panicked. this made me realise - this is normies life. this is what we missed. and keep on missing.
wtf.
the price we pay for being ugly is insanely high.

Meanwhile, she doesn't care or even know who you are. Why do you guys obsess over this shit?

u need to stop doing that boyo

Only solution is to show up at the wedding when the priest asks if anyone has any reason they should not be wed. Kick open the door, fire a shot in the air and proclaim you are tonight's entERtainment.

pure suifuel
One of the reasons I don't have social media anymore

Even in 2014 hypergamy was hitting hard

Only solution is to show up at the wedding when the priest asks if anyone has any reason they should not be wed. Kick open the door, fire a shot in the air and proclaim you are tonight's entERtainment.
made me loll

iktf stalked a foid i had a crush on when young, but she refused to be near me and saw she's getting married jfl

Stalking foids ain’t worth it

stalking foids will only make u more depressed and is degenerate activitiy, i gave up all social media because of the constant suifuel

So you bought her something or not?

Fa3

Why do you guys obsess over this shit?
It's the norm for all young people to crush over someone.

After HS, when you are no longer around tons of attractive prime foids, you no longer have issues with oneitits.

Imagine having a crush on a non-KHHV girl

This is why I never used social media to begin with. Too much suifuel and degeneracy, but also cause I had no practical reason to use it

Last edited:
went to like 2014. and ofcourse.... she had a bf then. he looked good. they stayed together for 2-3 years.
the photo them kissing hurted me. i never had this.
then around 2016.... other bf. again looked good. so many pics and posts.... the pic that hurted the most was in a post she made for him about how she's proud at him for finishing uni. i will never have a foid proud in me.

and now... new bf. again looks good. and they are getting married... i think this month. so many pics. i will never have this.

i got panicked. this made me realise - this is normies life. this is what we missed. and keep on missing.
wtf.
the price we pay for being ugly is insanely high.

Its a normie world and we're just living in it.

jokERmaxxing

I know that feel

:lul:

"But muh women have it harder than men inkwell"

The normie world is like a really shitty hollywood rom com.
Friends everywhere, everybody is having casual sex since the age of 15, people are always accomplishing their "life goals".
Depression, humiliation, loneliness, misery: these things are alien to the normie mind, yet they claim they understand these things. Sure, everybody likes the underdog, so they need to make some stupid narrative about their lives like "I was a really depressed guy before I met my amazing girlfriend".
These people these deserve slow and painful deaths.

Meanwhile, she doesn't care or even know who you are. Why do you guys obsess over this shit?
OP is outing himself to be more and more of a faggot with all his oneitis posts.

The normie world is like a really shitty hollywood rom com.
Friends everywhere, everybody is having casual sex since the age of 15, people are always accomplishing their "life goals".
Depression, humiliation, loneliness, misery: these things are alien to the normie mind, yet they claim they understand these things. Sure, everybody likes the underdog, so they need to make some stupid narrative about their lives like "I was a really depressed guy before I met my amazing girlfriend".
These people these deserve slow and painful deaths.

high iq and based, its like we're not even the same species.

Being attracted to women makes you a faggot?
Having a oneitis and thinking of buying things for said oneitis makes you a faggot, correct. I don't expect a literal kid to understand this yet, though.

Don't care of my former female schoolmates.

Having a oneitis and thinking of buying things for said oneitis makes you a faggot, correct. I don't expect a literal kid to understand this yet, though.
When did he say he was gonna buy her things? And imm older than you nigga having oneitis is not cucked

When did he say he was gonna buy her things? And imm older than you nigga having oneitis is not cucked
Aren't you like 14? Having a oneitis isn't gay as fuck? Only a 14 year old would say that.

oneitis are cancer.

Aren't you like 14? Having a oneitis isn't gay as fuck? Only a 14 year old would say that.
Youre mad that your oneitis brutally rejected you in front of the whole school. I see you still havent recovered from the trauma

Youre mad that your oneitis brutally rejected you in front of the whole school. I see you still havent recovered from the trauma
Sometimes, I see your posts and think they're absolutely retarded. Then I remember you're a literal child and forgive them. I don't know what the fuck you're doing here at like middle school. At least wait till high school after you've tried to know it's over.

Sometimes, I see your posts and think they're absolutely retarded. Then I remember you're a literal child and forgive them. I don't know what the fuck you're doing here at like middle school. At least wait till high school after you've tried to know it's over.
Or you discredit the things i say because of my age. Like the halo effect. If a 50 yr old was writing my posts you would agree with them and comment "Based!!! Wow i never thought of it like that"

Or you discredit the things i say because of my age. Like the halo effect. If a 50 yr old was writing my posts you would agree with them and comment "Based!!! Wow i never thought of it like that"
No, they're just retarded regardless.

You 14 bro???

Go get a job and some HGH and get off here
You could still have a growth spurt and become a Chad
You could still have a growth spurt without HGH