Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just spit it out man

• Thread starter Deleted member 36565
  • Start date
Deleted member 36565

Deleted member 36565

I didn't want any of this
-
We can't live without them you're just fooling urself when I say I don't need a foid in my life you want a woman in your life even if you're ugly you can't deny that that's why your coping has an limit I just don't know what to say man it hurts I know you can't be a normal man you're one 0.5 % of men around the world I never thought that there's a fkn man can't get a female until I experienced that imagine there plenty of women out there the ugly, short, tall... Whatever and you can't get one I'm blaming myself there's something wrong with me I just work and go to the gym and I I'm good at that but I'm not good at getting a girl sit with me in the car

We can't live without them you're just fooling urself when I say I don't need a foid in my life you want a woman in your life even if you're ugly you can't deny that that's why your coping has an limit I just don't know what to say man it hurts I know you can't be a normal man you're one 0.5 % of men around the world I never thought that there's a fkn man can't get a female until I experienced that imagine there plenty of women out there the ugly, short, tall... Whatever and you can't get one I'm blaming myself there's something wrong with me I just work and go to the gym and I I'm good at that but I'm not good at getting a girl sit with me in the car
seriously consider taking meds

and when you seriously consider it and go through with it consider writing some paragraphs as well:feelshaha:

We can't live without them you're just fooling urself when I say I don't need a foid in my life you want a woman in your life even if you're ugly you can't deny that t

No - I lived quite well alone in the basement. Except, I couldn't mine there, or maintain complete privacy.

-
Perkey

-