Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just say it was done by an incel, *bang* study dead!

Herodion_Catriona

Herodion_Catriona

Recruit
★★
Imagine, for a moment if you will, that a study was done on dating sites around gender bias.
On the biases that come into play based on gender and how this effects each genders success?
Do you think it would garner this response?
White people prefer white people on dating apps — but that could be changed
Considering that simply being upset about finding no woman willing to even touch us in decades gets us labelled dangerously entitled misogynists.
However when it comes to skin color then suddenly you must say people need to be forced into dating them. For us it was a smear, but when it comes to race it becomes a social imperative.
And I think all we have to do is point out the number of men speaking out about this issue, and just call them incel, to shut them the fuck up?!

Because they have voting power and we don’t, not as a collective anyway.

Because they have voting power and we don’t, not as a collective anyway.
Who do you mean has the voting power, women?
As I'd agree this is an influence. Women are also the ones primarily consuming most forms of media, including news media. So they also have spending power as a demographic as well.

Who do you mean has the voting power, women?
As I'd agree this is an influence. Women are also the ones primarily consuming most forms of media, including news media. So they also have spending power as a demographic as well.

Yes, women as a collective have voting power.

They should've never had that until they pay equal amount of taxes and forced to go to the draft.

Guys stopped being guys, that’s why most of us are in this predicament.

Well I'm in the UK, so at least nether gender has to enlist to be eligible to vote here.
But it is very, very fucking important, to note. That here in the UK, it was 2 years after women got the right to vote, that men got the right to vote.
Yes, that 2 years after women!
And in the US your right, men still don't have the right to vote, women get it for being born 'correct' but men still have to earn it.
And it has never been a case in the western worlds that women were bared from voting, they just used to have to earn it like everyone else.