Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just saw the word "bonesmashing" grafittied on a bus seat

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Looks like many normie kids are blackpilled nowadays

Looks like many normie kids are blackpilled nowadays
IDK, i think for the most part they just find the lingo funny and that's it. Not that i can blame them, blackpill lingo IS funny.

IDK, i think for the most part they just find the lingo funny and that's it. Not that i can blame them, blackpill lingo IS funny.
Its crazy how a lot of normies know about those terms nowadays. They probably learned about it on tik tok

Its crazy how a lot of normies know about those terms nowadays. They probably learned about it on tik tok
They did but they don't understand blackpill fundementally
Most of them are gonna end up buxxed up to some used up whore for example JFL
Good I mean we need the oofy doofies

Exactly most of them just view it all as a meme and nothing serious

A lotta normalfags just know these terms from looksmatching TikTok
I don't think they're blackpilled, I just think they think it's funny

Funnily enough some guy told me he "mogs me" today in work and did the dumb jawline hand symbol thing and asked if I had seen that meme on tiktok before. Jfl if only he knew I rot .is.

Funnily enough some guy told me he "mogs me" today in work and did the dumb jawline hand symbol thing and asked if I had seen that meme on tiktok before. Jfl if only he knew I rot .is.
Kek