Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just saw one of the biggest subhumans ever on TikTok

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS84fFrQK/

This guy took part in a reality TV show called “love on the spectrum” in which (as the name suggests) people who are autistic try to find partners who also belong to the autistic community.

Not only does this guy have autism, he is also truecel in terms of physical appearance.

I can’t even describe in words just how over it is

Last edited:
i would pay $1.50 to see IT try and spin a story on how this guy could get laid :feelskek:

i would pay $1.50 to see IT try and spin a story on how this guy could get laid :feelskek:

So an ugly 2/10 goblin is sexless but an 8/10 chad is swimming in pussy, but that’s just a coincidence, looks totally don’t matter

Last edited:
mogs m..... nevermind

everybody can get laid, attraction is 100% personaliteehee. there are people with no limbs who are in relationships :soy:

No chance for this subhuman goblin

Ok I mog this time

there are people with no limbs who are in relationships :soy:
Probably one of their most retarded copes ever lmao. You can have no limbs and still be physically attractive.

He mogs St. Sam

View: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS84fFrQK/

This guy took part in a reality TV show called “love on the spectrum” in which (as the name suggests) people who are autistic try to find partners who also belong to the autistic community.

Not only does this guy have autism, he is also truecel in terms of physical appearance.

I can’t even describe in words just how over it is

brown version of humpty Dumpty egg. Fucking brutal