Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just saw an ugly asian hypebeast with a cute asian girl

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Him and his supreme hoodie and $70 haircut. He was ugly as hell. Looked like an actual beta and had a cuck voice. I would of thought he was gay if i didn’t see them kiss. And he got a cute girl that i would give my life for. I was so mad i walked out of mcdonalds and punched a dent in my used Corolla.

If he can buy supreme he is rich or at least outwardly appears rich

Lifefuel for @sadricecel

A short skinny timid Asian gf is a HUMAN RIGHT

@WorldRulerAisha on suicide watch

I heard that hypebeast asians were everywhere in Cali...

All the foreign chinese students were also hypebeats at my uni. Only people with Yeezys etc

It's his personality boyo. It's his status and socialcircle too. Probably NT too. Also money. Just b all these things if you're ugly.

You guys get mad when girls don't give you a chance, but when one of you gets a cute girlfriend you get angry lol

Asian guys don't even have to go with Asian women anymore as JBA theory in 2018 is becoming legit af. Look at what all these non-asian women are saying:

uOGtfvO.png

fiQWUE9.jpg

were was this? they are all over the place in toronto.

Asian guys don't even have to go with Asian women anymore as JBA theory in 2018 is becoming legit af. Look at what all these non-asian women are saying:

uOGtfvO.png

fiQWUE9.jpg
that's only for cute Asian guys ie: KPOP not Asians like cho

THIS...IS...THEIR...TIME. Asiancels are hotter than they’ve been in centuries. No excuses!!! The West is panicking: Japanese guys are opting out due to overwhelming demand, the Koreans are full of swagger, and Chinese guys are poised to take over the world.

Masahiro-Tanaka-Yankees-MRI-arm-070914.jpg

nintchdbpict000259585746.jpg

120223042011-yao-linn-story-top.jpg

I accept my fate, all the time I see these white goddesses (sorry, I mean girls) with Asian guys. They don’t even look so good but it’s the new “black”. Exoticness, intelligence, athletic ability. It’s fucking OVER for whitecels.

[Lifefuel] Asian girls not neglecting their own race for once

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back