Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel just saw an old acquaintance

ZtarvationArmy

ZtarvationArmy

Total Redditor Death
★★
lifemogging me in a group of friends. He used to clown on my subhumanity. He said I looked like a woman and mockingly asked how my sex life was, while he bragged about getting propositioned. Once we were trolling on omegle when a foid appeared. He started seriously trying to talk to her and to mog me called me a loser who did nothing but "sit in my room listening to death metal." Another time in class he took my phone and quietly recorded me, then showed me the video pointing out my autistic mannerisms. The last year I saw him in class he would chat up two foids at our table every day while I sat there in silence.

damn bro why u still friends with him when he clowned you like that. i guess im guilty of this too, used to jestermaxx to get any attention as im a 5'2 midget

damn bro why u still friends with him when he clowned you like that. i guess im guilty of this too, used to jestermaxx to get any attention as im a 5'2 midget
I was never really friends with him. I only saw him three times outside of school, usually with a mutual friend.

Last edited:
I was never really friends with him. I only saw him three times outside of school, usually with a mutual friend.
Chadquittances enjoy being in the presence of incels to remind themselves how superior they are, I didn't realize that till I went to college, the same way stacies like to have ugly foids to look good

He's not your friend. Don't treat him like one.

I hope that a meteorite strikes the home that your "old acquaintance" lives in and completely destroys it, with him inside.