Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just saw an arab-looking manlet approaching two tall German young women and being rejected

So like all poor low-status immigrants, I hang out in city squares and use the free wifi there. This guy approached them, talked for a while, the foids laughed at some of the stuff he said, then after a minute or so they shook hands and walked on opposite directions. No phone number got.

The foids were like 6/10 level and looked both around the 1,80 mark, the guy was a normie tier 5/10 and looked 1,70.

Already saw 2 blonde chadlites holding hands with cute white teens just today. Both mogged their partners.

The blackpill lives.

LOL i saw the same thing happening. Im in Toronto though. I saw an arab dude the other day approach an asian girl. He got rejected so bad.

So like all poor low-status immigrants, I hang out in city squares and use the free wifi there. This guy approached them, talked for a while, the foids laughed at some of the stuff he said, then after a minute or so they shook hands and walked on opposite directions. No phone number got.

The foids were like 6/10 level and looked both around the 1,80 mark, the guy was a normie tier 5/10 and looked 1,70.

Already saw 2 blonde chadlites holding hands with cute white teens just today. Both mogged their partners.

The blackpill lives.
i want to die because i'm a turbomanlet
"someone has to be the bottom one percent"
fucking turbomanletism

even then they dont get a free pass as I didnt. I joined ANTIFA to hit on SJW girls and even got rejected by them. You need to be CHADDAM for remaining 30%.
But maybe you are just ugly or too high IQ?
I read recently that women prefer men with an IQ between 90-100 to have sex.

Last edited:
But maybe you are just ugly or to high IQ?
I read recently that women prefer men with an IQ between 90-100 to have sex.
Probably because it's also the sweet spot for criminality/thugness.

I joined ANTIFA to hit on SJW girls

Am I a terrible person because I almost spilled my drink over my keyboard because I laughed so hard at this?

On a more serious note, I wonder how many antifa members actually join for similar reasons.

Am I a terrible person because I almost spilled my drink over my keyboard because I laughed so hard at this?

On a more serious note, I wonder how many antifa members actually join for similar reasons.
lol

well, there were some ethnics but not that many. not as many as you'd expect at a leftist group anyways.
most ethnic men in germany marry their cousin from the village in their home countries.
also most ethnics in germanistan are religious conservative mudslimes, they dont hang out in "godless" antifa circles

All the non-homo ones probably.

Curries and ricecels, because they believe blond is beautiful. Most white women are utter shit in terms of looks after 22, if you really judge them based on looks theory.

Asian girls and latinas are almost always feminine looking even if they have flaws. Arab women get fat the wrong places and black and above women are shit tier.
No surprise I prefer asians and latinas above all