Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just saw a hummingbird

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
I’ve never seen one before irl and one just flew by me on my way to the gym. Best thing that’s happened to me all day.

he was definitely a chad
sure, he will feel like a chad flying around like that
until he gets mogged by a hawk or eagle and gets humbled into submission like a truecel

sure, he will feel like a chad flying around like that
until he gets mogged by a hawk or eagle and gets humbled into submission like a truecel
The mog never ends.

Humming birds are majestic and concerning cross pollinating plants much like the honey bee is a very intricate important part of a natural ecosystem. They're also very solitary and reclusive creatures. I always like watching them in flight and since they move so very fast you can hear their wings in close proximity. Definitely on my favorite list of birds to watch and observe. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Humming birds are majestic and concerning cross pollinating plants much like the honey bee is a very intricate important part of a natural ecosystem. They're also very solitary and reclusive creatures. I always like watching them in flight and since they move so very fast you can hear their wings in close proximity. :feelsjuice:
Save the bees, that’s a serious problem. He buzzed by me super quickly.

Save the bees, that’s a serious problem. He buzzed by me super quickly.
Hummingbirds like bees are plant pollinators, both are pretty important. But yes, honey bees are of equal importance. You'll rarely come across a hummingbird because they move so very quickly and fast. :feelsjuice:

Never saw one tbh.