Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just saw a black guy flirting with a noodle

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
In college gym rn, can't believe I'm seeing this, and tbh after being blackpilled observing how people interacting just seems like watching national geographic.

If he got her I would just assumed that it is everything but being asian at this point

In college gym rn, can't believe I'm seeing this, and tbh after being blackpilled observing how people interacting just seems like watching national geographic.

If he got her I would just assumed that it is everything but being asian at this point
Brutal, And here is a Young tyrone in his natural habitat flirting and seducing a fertile female, Stay tuned for more national geographic!

Brutal, And here is a Young tyrone in his natural habitat flirting and seducing a fertile female, Stay tuned for more national geographic!
to think about that, blackpillers are literally humans compared to the rest, we can observe because we're sentient

to think about that, blackpillers are literally humans compared to the rest, we can observe because we're sentient
No one is human, All humans are out for themselves and as a truecel this is even more true