Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just ruined a foid's perfect satisfactory score on Uber Eats

funny how soycucks and roasties are seething at this when in reality the retarded foid deserves that low score for first not saying what you told her to do and second for acting like a resting bitch roastie

funny how soycucks and roasties are seething at this when in reality the retarded foid deserves that low score for first not saying what you told her to do and second for acting like a resting bitch roastie

i do similar things, like disliking a youtube video if a foid made it, or downvoting a reddit post. It's the little things that keep me going.

i do similar things, like disliking a youtube video if a foid made it, or downvoting a reddit post. It's the little things that keep me going.
Same tbh

It's a :blackpill: moment tbh
Only incels recognize the fact that women have it easy and are able to judge them fairly

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE LE QWEEN FOR DOING A SHITTY JOB!!! I WILL CALL THE FBI ON YOU NOW FOR SEXUAL HARRASMENT AND TERRORIST ACTS YOU DIRTY INKWELL, NOW GIVE HER ALL OF YOUR LIFESAVINGS AND APOLOGISE!!!! :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:

Last edited:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE LE QWEEN FOR DOING A SHITTY JOB!!! I WILL CALL THE FBI ON YOU NOW FOR SEXUAL HARRASMENT AND TERRORIST ACTS YOU DIRTY INKWELL, NOW GIVE HER ALL OF YOUR LIFESAVINGS AND APOLOGISE!!!! :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:

it reminds me of st. calculatorcel. dude basically didn't give a calculator to a retarded foid because she treated him like shit the entire year and yet soycucks and foids went full roastie butthurt mode and cried to the guy instead of admitting foids are accountable of their actions.

Online: 9d 2h 38m

it reminds me of st. calculatorcel. dude basically didn't give a calculator to a retarded foid because she treated him like shit the entire year and yet soycucks and foids went full roastie butthurt mode and cried to the guy instead of admitting foids are accountable of their actions.
Not at all surprised. There was a video that was posted here a while ago on 2 sheboons hijacking a curry's vehicle and ended up murdering him, guess what happened? CuckTears decided to screenshot the thread and called us racist while defending them :lul:

Last edited:
Kinda petty TBH, but do whatever makes you happy. That is one low IQ female anyways, driving uber eats in 2021 when she can have 5 simps fight to the death to support her financially with one single social media request

Last edited:
Kinda petty TBH, but do whatever makes you happy. That is one low IQ female anyways, driving uber eats in 2021 when she can have 5 simps fight to the death to support her financially with one single social media request
That's a very good point. She was driving a fucking saloon Mercedes, something doesn't seem right now that you pointed that out :feelstrash:

Not at all surprised. There was a video that was posted here a while ago on 2 sheboons hijacking a curry's vehicle and ended up murdering him, guess what happened? CuckTears decided to screenshot the thread and called us racist while defending them :lul:
oh i watched the thread on this forum, didn't know IT said anything about that topic back then, I knew if they said anything about it it would be pretty retarded dishonest defense so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

That's a very good point. She was driving a fucking saloon Mercedes, something doesn't seem right now that you pointed that out :feelstrash:
Honestly you can probably make pretty good money driving nowadays, but as a female, she literally has the equivalent of 2 money printers located in between her legs in the form of a pussy and anus.

She could easily extract 5 figures a month if not more from simps if she posted a couple of bikini pictures and feet pictures on stuff like instagram and onlyfans. Its disgusting but unfortunatly this is the reality of the Gynocracy we live in today in 2021 and will only get worse as youve seen with the army of simps and cucks giving this foid 100% 5 star reviews and probably 1000$s of dollars in weekly tips

Absolutely based brocel, reading this put a smile on my face.

Enjoy your food because you’ll be flooded with calls from the based department

why blur her photos? she looks like a stacy :ha..feels:
She was. We can't have soys lurking here finding out her identity and then use it to simp for her or worse, track me down :feelsaww: