Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just ruined a foid's perfect satisfactory score on Uber Eats

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
This is the first time in many years of ordering takeout where I didn't get a currycel to deliver my food, but instead a foid. according to her UE profile, this bitch also had 100% satisfactory (thanks to simps & cucks) for 500+ deliveries. Not only did I not tip the whore, I also fucked with her flawless profile score, so now it is no longer flawless :feelsclown:. That's what you get for looking at me with disgust while giving me my food, filthy toilet :society:

Foto no exif

Last edited:
Don’t mess with a bloatmaxxer, stupid toilet should have just handed it over. :feelshehe:

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Don’t mess with a bloatmaxxer, stupid toilet should have just handed it over. :feelshehe:

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
I even told that dumb hole to fucking leave the food at the door and THEN ring the bell, guess she wished Chad was gonna answer the door

we'll be seeing her on the news

I even told that dumb hole to fucking leave the food at the door and THEN ring the bell, guess she wished Chad was gonna answer the door
Was this to avoid any potential interaction ?

This is the first time in many years of ordering takeout where I didn't get a currycel to deliver my food, but instead a foid. according to her UE profile, this bitch also had 100% satisfactory for 500+ deliveries. Not only did I not tip the whore, I also fucked with her flawless profile score, so now it is no longer flawless :feelsclown:. That's what you get for looking at me with disgust while giving me my food, filthy toilet :society:

View attachment 539239
Based department wants to know your location.
Keep doing that to every toilet.

There was too much of chad's cum in her nonexistent brain that she couldn't even follow simple instructions
Im trying to understand what she was trying to do :ping:
She thought it would be a chad answering the door so she could fuck him

Looking at her profile picture she’s at least a 7/10, easily mogs 99% of US females. Could easily be a model over here.

Enjoy your food :feelsLSD:

This is the first time in many years of ordering takeout where I didn't get a currycel to deliver my food, but instead a foid. according to her UE profile, this bitch also had 100% satisfactory for 500+ deliveries. Not only did I not tip the whore, I also fucked with her flawless profile score, so now it is no longer flawless :feelsclown:. That's what you get for looking at me with disgust while giving me my food, filthy toilet :society:

View attachment 539239
she looks like every typical eastern european whore, who does low end jobs and STILL SHITS ON THE NATIVE PEOPLE OF THE COUNTRY BASED ON LOOKS

I have come across many of these whores, ignore repeat dont even bother interacting its chad ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY
OR VERY RICH WITH NO EXCEPTION

THE REAL BLACK PILL IS HER LOOKS HALO HAS WON 100% POSITIVE REVIEWS THIS IS INSANE ITS PROBABILITY WISE IMPOSSIBLE SHE WASNT LATE AND SOMETHING OUT OF HER CONTROL OCCURED FOR HER TO GET AN ORDER OR THE RESTAURANT GET AN ORDER WRONG FOR HER.
BUT THE LOOKS HALO CLEANS ALL OF THIS AWAY JUST LOL

IT IS TRULY A FIXED RIGGED GAME WE ARE PLAYING HERE ON EARTH BOYOS

she looks like every typical eastern european whore, who does low end jobs and STILL SHITS ON THE NATIVE PEOPLE OF THE COUNTRY BASED ON LOOKS

I have come across many of these whores, ignore repeat dont even bother interacting its chad ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY
OR VERY RICH WITH NO EXCEPTION

THE REAL BLACK PILL IS HER LOOKS HALO HAS WON 100% POSITIVE REVIEWS THIS IS INSANE ITS PROBABILITY WISE IMPOSSIBLE SHE WASNT LATE AND SOMETHING OUT OF HER CONTROL OCCURED FOR HER TO GET AN ORDER OR THE RESTAURANT GET AN ORDER WRONG FOR HER.
BUT THE LOOKS HALO CLEANS ALL OF THIS AWAY JUST LOL

IT IS TRULY A FIXED RIGGED GAME WE ARE PLAYING HERE ON EARTH BOYOS
I didn't think of that, you are right. Soys have definitely inflated her score rating while probably tipping her 100% of the their orders regardless of her shit performance, it is truly a clown world :feelsclown:

In the process of blurring out her identity, you also removed unwanted metadata.

"Clowncel" is quite false...

Это первый раз за много лет заказа еды на вынос, когда я получил не каррисель для доставки еды, а вместо этого фо. согласно ее профилю UE, эта сука также была удовлетворена на 100% (благодаря simps & cucks) за более чем 500 родов. Я не только не дал чаевых шлюхе, но и трахнул ее безупречный профиль, так что теперь он больше не безупречен :feelsclown:. Вот что ты получаешь за то, что с отвращением смотришь на меня, когда даешь мне еду, грязный туалет :общество:

View attachment 539239
You're a tough type, so this slut needs it, it's her own fault :feelskek::чувствую себя хахахой:

Bluepillers: 83) :soy::soy::soy:

How much do you weigh now?

Why is, "Didn't match the photo" even a fucking listed complaint? Lookist cunts.

This is gonna go viral on Twitter and she'll get donated £50,000 on gofundme

Mega based tbh. Just hope she doesn't send her Chad boyfriend or one of her orbiters to come fuck you up.
I'm guessing feedback is anonymous though? Never used it before. Either way, good job clown

Last edited:
Mega based tbh. Just hope she doesn't send her Chad boyfriend or one of her orbiters to come fuck you up.
I'm guessing feedback is anonymous though? Never used it before. Either way, good job clown
Your avi made me smile ngl

BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED

Congratulations