Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just remember you will never have a satisfactory life.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
As another year begins to tickets to a close, it hit me today that I will never know the satisfaction of Chad. Of how he will dip his Thundercock in as much honeypots as he wants and will die with a true smile of satisfaction on his face. Even when he fades away, he will have made his Mark in the world and will die knowing that he's pleased so many women.

There will be no wanting. It's not just about sex either, it's the fact that he was desired by foids and society alike. His company was truly wanted. He was missed. He made others truly happy when he walked into the room.

We can never know what it feels to have that sort of experience. We will never know true satisfaction in life even if we ascend. It just never began for us. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Had the exact same thoughts today. It's true. All or nothing. Chad or suffer.

JFL at not being born a Chad. :feelsrope:

Who cares.... I'm too old to give a fuck anymore.

Who cares.... I'm too old to give a fuck anymore.
I should be too, but it fucks with you some days, especially with all these damn holidays coming at you.

pretty much your/our only possible role is to be the shitty cork that fills the gap in some bitch's life that's full of problems and needs a helper. like a single mom or something. that's what you're working for, if you are working hard and hoping to meet someone someday. you're not going to be allowed a proper run at anything.

pretty much your/our only possible role is to be the shitty cork that fills the gap in some bitch's life that's full of problems and needs a helper. like a single mom or something. that's what you're working for, if you are working hard and hoping to meet someone someday. you're not going to be allowed a proper run at anything.
Ngl, if some used up foid desires me and wants to give my sorrycel ass testicle-draning blowjobs the rest of my life, it might make this pathetic life somewhat bareable.

life sucks. things will never get any better. having an optimistic attitude when its contrary to your situation is pointless. people kill themselves, every single day. There are so many people out there who, for them, things never "get better". I will be one of those people, one day.

My happiness was robbed from me. It's over.

Ngl, if some used up foid desires me and wants to give my sorrycel ass testicle-draning blowjobs the rest of my life, it might make this pathetic life somewhat bareable.
i wish i could, but my most basic monkey brain gets offended at this shit, fuck not ever getting a fair chance

:yes::yes::yes: Ace thread, OP, this is what life’s about for men. Mog or be mogged by natural selection.