Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just received a brutal blackpill on Bumble

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
I have this guy running on both Bumble and Tinder, but different pics for each. Originally intended to trigger the dickpill but I have now just been brutally lookspilled. Pic sent was selfie I took there and then (scrubbed out in screencaps). She explains of course it was Ben's personality that attracted her. As we all know that serious psycho look in that photo shows off his great personality.

Yes I am still alive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-10-23-34-04.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-10-23-34-04.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 587
  • Screenshot_2019-01-10-23-43-57.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-10-23-43-57.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 590
  • Screenshot_2019-01-10-23-45-51.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-10-23-45-51.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 573
  • Screenshot_2019-01-10-23-51-15.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-10-23-51-15.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 550
  • Screenshot_2019-01-10-23-59-32.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-10-23-59-32.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 535
  • Screenshot_2019-01-11-00-06-58.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-00-06-58.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 530
  • Screenshot_2019-01-11-00-07-39.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-00-07-39.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 496
  • Screenshot_2019-01-11-00-08-48.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-00-08-48.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 486
  • 20190111_001710.png
    20190111_001710.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 456
  • 20190111_001817.png
    20190111_001817.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 446
Originally intended to trigger the dickpill but I have now just been brutally lookspilled.

Reality tells me "They might think 4.5 is fine, they might feel it in their heart of hearts, but let's just wait until they see it in practice. And see if they wouldn't double that money if they had the magic wand to do it."

But if this is true? I'd rather be lookspilled than dickpilled. There's surgery for your looks. There's certain things you can do if you have the money. But your dick, I've seen a surgically extended dick. It's... not... you don't wanna be dickpilled. So as a man with a small dick, this is LifeFuel for me. Not much, but it'll get me through today.

Reality tells me "They might think 4.5 is fine, they might feel it in their heart of hearts, but let's just wait until they see it in practice. And see if they wouldn't double that money if they had the magic wand to do it."

But if this is true? I'd rather be lookspilled than dickpilled. There's surgery for your looks. There's certain things you can do if you have the money. But your dick, I've seen a surgically extended dick. It's... not... you don't wanna be dickpilled. So as a man with a small dick, this is LifeFuel for me. Not much, but it'll get me through today.

I have heard countless stories of surgery-enhanced dicks involving bend-able tubes. Literally every man who has done this procedure takes it out sooner or later due to all the pain their dicks go through. And all of them pay $50,000. Dick surgery is a scam.

To be quite honest I STILL can't decide overall what fucks me the most, dick or looks. Although tonight it is my looks that have been destroyed. She clearly found me unattractive (the photo I sent, Ben's "friend") and was making obvious BS excuses.

I have heard countless stories of surgery-enhanced dicks involving bend-able tubes. Literally every man who has done this procedure takes it out sooner or later due to all the pain their dicks go through. And all of them pay $50,000. Dick surgery is a scam.
True, the dick is one thing that you literally can't change

Yes that's true. I remember a dick-surgery-gone-wrong thread. It included lots of pictures. I haven't seen the pictures but I can link the thread to you.
It's not from this forum btw.

Yes that's true. I remember a dick-surgery-gone-wrong thread. It included lots of pictures. I haven't seen the pictures but I can link the thread to you.
It's not from this forum btw.
Link it, have u seen the guy that put his flaccid cock in the top of a bottle then he got hard and his dick literally broke in half and had blood everywhere and pumping out his dick hole

Bumble is made by foids who don’t want to deal with the bottom 80%

Link it, have u seen the guy that put his flaccid cock in the top of a bottle then he got hard and his dick literally broke in half and had blood everywhere and pumping out his dick hole
JFL no I haven't, but have you seen the video of a man inserting a glass jar up his ass and midway through, it breaks and there's shards of glass up his asshole while blood is pouring out of it? :feelskek:

I can't find the thread right now but once I do, I'll pm you. I can only link you to the forum but not the specific thread.

The awful thing is I didn't even think this guy was all that attractive to women in the Bumble pic, that was more about looks than his Tinder shirtless pic which IMO made him look better. On Reddit he didn't receive great ratings like Chad or anything.

JFL no I haven't, but have you seen the video of a man inserting a glass jar up his ass and midway through, it breaks and there's shards of glass up his asshole while blood is pouring out of it? :feelskek:

I can't find the thread right now but once I do, I'll pm you. I can only link you to the forum but not the specific thread.
Yea I seen thar ass video one lol, he acts like it was no big deal when it broke and casually picked up the glass bits

Yea I seen thar ass video one lol, he acts like it was no big deal when it broke and casually picked up the glass bits
That's what makes the video so damn good. :feelskek::feelskek: I showed it to some of my friends, one of my friends think it's hilarious (the ripped, natty one).

That white guy (incel IMO) with prey eyes got a match on Bumble? Wtf? Am I reading this right?

That convo is brutal tbh foids talk so differently with gl boyos tbhthbngl ded srs post foid's pics tbh

That convo is brutal tbh foids talk so differently with gl boyos tbhthbngl ded srs post foid's pics tbh
Tbh tbh ngl ngl ded srs

You actually can change it, but not that significantly. You can use stuff like proviron, testosterone in general, growth hormones, arginine, whey, low body fat, specially in the abdominal area. Also pelvis exrcises are good.

I have this guy running on both Bumble and Tinder, but different pics for each. Originally intended to trigger the dickpill but I have now just been brutally lookspilled. Pic sent was selfie I took there and then (scrubbed out in screencaps). She explains of course it was Ben's personality that attracted her. As we all know that serious psycho look in that photo shows off his great personality.

Yes I am still alive.
U suck at ss ing and i am sure u left out a lot of stuff the way u edited it.

Lol at running catfish game but there was hope for dickcels in their.

That's not true. Bathmate works. Extenders also work.
But they don't work as good as facial reconstruction, a guy with a 4 inch cock won't be going from that to 10 inches, and I've seen guys use the dick pump to try and add an inch but it broke the tip of his penis off or something

Hate it when holes says "sweetie"

Bumble is made by foids who don’t want to deal with the bottom 80%
should be their motto

i was attracted to you as seem to have that look of a kind personality kek

My dick is literally 1 inch, many folk on here have seen pics of it, and to quote @RREEEEEEEEE most of these end in disaster. In any case mine is far too small for me to even consider such surgery. When I asked my doctor what would happen should I ever get in a relationship with a woman (Yeah right, no chance anyway as I'm a 5 foot 4 fuck ugly alcoholic, NEETbux Mentalcel) he just looked awkward and said basically "Just find an understanding women bro."

:feelskek::forcedsmile:

Tenor 2

My dick is literally 1 inch, many folk on here have seen pics of it, and to quote @RREEEEEEEEE most of these end in disaster. In any case mine is far too small for me to even consider such surgery. When I asked my doctor what would happen should I ever get in a relationship with a woman (Yeah right, no chance anyway as I'm a 5 foot 4 fuck ugly alcoholic, NEETbux Mentalcel) he just looked awkward and said basically "Just find an understanding women bro."

:feelskek::forcedsmile:

View attachment 79634

My dick is 1 inch flaccid, 5.5 inches erect. Maybe you have that type of dick? There are showers and growers, I'm a grower.

My dick is 1 inch flaccid, 5.5 inches erect. Maybe you have that type of dick? There are showers and growers, I'm a grower.
1.5 erect at most. It's seriously pitiful.

looks money status , looks get you status so its just money and looks