Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting just realized that

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
just realized that yesterday people in the bus could hear ERIKA playing in my earphones :feelsmusic: :feelshaha: it was too loud cause i dont wanted to hear people chatting

Attachments

• ERIKA.mp3
    2.8 MB
just realized that yesterday people in the bus could hear ERIKA playing in my earphones :feelsmusic: :feelshaha: it was too loud cause i dont wanted to hear people chatting
I would be scared to get beat up

Based :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: There is also S S marschiert i m F einde s l a n d ;I'm honestly curious how normies would react to that

Good jfl, spread the joy

Based :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: There is also S S marschiert i m F einde s l a n d ;I'm honestly curious how normies would react to that
What if the person is was german, Just reply in german no one knows your nationality until you speak it

I had leftist soys in my college class singing that song tbh

Based af- if you want to be more careful though bro I recommend you listen to some lesser known fascist music such as Spanish, Italian, or any other more obscure songs.

I would be scared to get beat up
shoot them if they beat you up theory tbh, blood.
you have the right to defend your life if it is in danger

it's over

shoot them if they beat you up theory tbh, blood.
you have the right to defend your life if it is in danger

it's over
How the fuck do you expect me to get a gun in scandinavia? Im not into violence sorry mc, Also nowhere to find a gun, I prefer being free.