Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just realized my middle school oneitis is a piece of shit

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
She really isn't that good of a person in retrospect.

She rejected me in 8th grade, saying that she didn't wanna date anyone until high school. Then dated her crush in freshman year.

I wasn't really into her anymore at that point, instead of finding a new oneitis (who was the biggest whore out of them all, story on that later)

She is currently dating some douchebag moron but the funniest part is that she never invites the bozo faggot anywhere and hangs out with other guys all the fucking time

I really wish I was blackpilled in middle school. My biggest regret was not understanding how brutal the dating curve was until I was a junior in high school. I actually got a lot further with women after realizing this.

I've met someone with a similar experience. His name was...Oh, I can't rely on his oneitis for the answer

It was J.G: Justus Grossbier.

The girl I liked the most was the only girl who was nice to me in high school
She still only had the popular guys as boyfriends, but at least she didn't treat autists like shit :fuk:

My oneitis s are pieces of shit too cuz they are Stacie’s mostly, beckies are worse tho

I've met someone with a similar experience. His name was...Oh, I can't rely on his oneitis for the answer

It was J.G: Justus Grossbier.
His name was il nam…oh il nam

The girl I liked the most was the only girl who was nice to me in high school
She still only had the popular guys as boyfriends, but at least she didn't treat autists like shit :fuk:
She was still a whore don’t feel any sympathy :feelsjuice:

I had one pretty early on but I knew I would never get with her so it ended :feelsjuice:

Only once I had a oneities and not even that obsessed.
Blackpill: the majority of foids are pieces of shit for incels.