Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just realized my chin is off-center...FML

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
https://i.imgur.com/cue5xEl.jpg

The more I look at my face the worse it gets. FUCK!!!!!

Framecel222 said:
https://i.imgur.com/cue5xEl.jpg

The more I look at my face the worse it gets. FUCK!!!!!

You look dozens of times better than me.

universallyabhorred said:
He is still subhuman though.

I'd say 4.5/10. If he's a subhuman, then i'm not even a living being. It's over for him tho.

Subhumancel said:
I'd say 4.5/10. If he's a subhuman, then i'm not even a living being. It's over for him tho.

More like a 3.5/10 or 4/10, those downturned eyes kill his sex appeal else he would have been average. Look at the good news though OP I am uglier than you.

More like a 3.5/10 or 4/10, those downturned eyes kill his sex appeal else he would have been average. Look at the good news though OP I am uglier than you.

Negative canthal tilt is no joke.

Subhumancel said:

It's not as negative in most other pictures. https://i.imgur.com/k4GTEUY.jpg

Regardless it's still a subhuman eye area and even surgery can't fix it. IT'S OOOOOOOOGGGGGRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!

DropTheMic said:
This is what a lookism skype chat sounds like without the nigger and muslim shit. ;) 
Getting back to your looks basics.

GTFO with your crap.

Framecel222 said:

Regardless it's still a subhuman eye area and even surgery can't fix it. IT'S OOOOOOOOGGGGGRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!

Your skin and eye area fucked your whole life.

Subhumancel said:

Honestly I am rating him as hard as I can based on the PSL scale, by regular standards he might already be considered average, it is also possible he looks average in a better pic. But that is his major flaw, it also seems he has bad nasolabal folds on one side, a crease between his eyebrow, his bone structure is either ok or slightly worse than average, his chin is pretty good and his jaw looks normal.

Subhumancel said:
GTFO with your crap.

Your skin and eye area fucked your whole life.

I know. I'm gonna fix the skin with Accutane but literally nothing can fix the eye area. Should I just run sunglasses game? lol

Honestly I am rating him as hard as I can based on the PSL scale, by regular standards he might already be considered average, it is also possible he looks average in a better pic. But that is his major flaw, it also seems he has bad nasolabal folds on one side, a crease between his eyebrow, his bone structure is either ok or slightly worse than average, his chin is pretty good and his jaw looks normal.

He's ugly in the eyes of all women. That's what we are sure of.

You look average in the second picture I'd give it a 5/10 due to the good lighting. Although if I do PSL rate you'd be a 4.5/10 there. The reason is your bone structure is ok, however your jaw is severely recessed and chin is recessed, your eyes look dead, you have acne scars, your skull is a bit misshapen. Are you norwooding? I might be overrating since you are White, females are even harsher. You might be able to get a girl in Asia or if you dumpster dive with land whales and ugly females.

You look average in the second picture I'd give it a 5/10 due to the good lighting. Although if I do PSL rate you'd be a 4.5/10 there.

What should I do to looksmax besides Accutane?

Framecel222 said:
What should I do to looksmax besides Accutane?

Read my updated comments. Also, unless you are willing to get jaw surgery nothing else.

https://m.imgur.com/cDD4ejB

Read my updated comments. Also, unless you are willing to get jaw surgery nothing else.

I see. No I'm not balding, although I still might in the future. And I'm definitely willing to get jaw surgery because if I don't get a GF by the end of college I'll probably rope.

Framecel222 said:
I see. No I'm not balding, although I still might in the future. And I'm definitely willing to get jaw surgery because if I don't get a GF by the end of college I'll probably rope.

The best you can probably get is some ethnic female, try Black girls, they are usually the least approached by males, so less competition, I saw a White guy worse looking than you with one.

The best you can probably get is some ethnic female, try Black girls, they are usually the least approached by males, so less competition, I saw a White guy worse looking than you with one.

Fuck, I'm not really into black girls. I'll just surgerymax and then end it when it inevitably fails.

DropTheMic said:
You are not hiding now Jankinoff. :D

050e3b242eaab9b67b23c26f28258f0ebe7bbca1823e819b730fa58d0bf7b25e.jpg
0f16cefbae52f478867027b269d409503e407f88e8cacca5621cc68a04720b04.jpg
a3c73889f3ecbabbfe45ec54ad79f04ee61014428645e6060ef841da53146a05.jpg

It was just a suggestion alternatively he could go for Asian girls or ugly or White females.

I'm no god at photoshop, but skincel and beardlesscel = volcel

https://imgur.com/a/omauG

Incel_rope_mope_dope said:
I'm no god at photoshop, but skincel and beardlesscel = volcel

https://imgur.com/a/omauG

Haha I would KILL to be able to grow that beard. I might try minoxidil, it worked for Alphadestiny.

Framecel222 said:
Haha I would KILL to be able to grow that beard. I might try minoxidil, it worked for Alphadestiny.

At least just work on your skin then if you want to looksmax.

Framecel222 said:

am i missing something? that's neutral, slightly positive at best.

DropTheMic said:
This is what a lookism skype chat sounds like without the nigger and muslim shit. ;) 
Getting back to your looks basics.

Dude stop lmao you're legit.. idk I love you and your retardness

DropTheMic said:
;)  jank how is your nigger wife?
why don't you let her post on lookism?  :D

What's your deal? I see you spamming the same shit every thread? Is there someone on lookism you hate? or do you just hate blacks and muslims? What's the context to your spam?

This is just more suifuel. I'd kill to look like you, boyo.

Solitarian_Walker said:
This is just more suifuel. I'd kill to look like you, boyo.

If you magically acquired my looks you would feel an initial rush of euphoria followed by a violently painful sense of disappointment after you realize that this face does not meet the aesthetic requirements to get laid. Unless you're fine with landwhales and uggos, in which case you would slay.

Framecel222 said:
If you magically acquired my looks you would feel an initial rush of euphoria followed by a violently painful sense of disappointment after you realize that this face does not meet the aesthetic requirements to get laid. Unless you're fine with landwhales and uggos, in which case you would slay.

You would be chad in my country tbh.

The lighting is so shit I can't help but hate you

incelman said:
The lighting is so shit I can't help but hate you

All you need to be able to see is the subhuman chin symmetry.

Framecel222 said:
With some decent looksmaxxing you could easily become at least a moderate slayer. You don't have any crippling facial deformities, your frame is good, hair is good. Maybe not enough for top-tier Stacy, but surely you could get more than uggos. There's no way you're a virgin.

Framecel222 said:
All you need to be able to see is the subhuman chin symmetry.

What should I tell you to make you feel better?

Solitarian_Walker said:
With some decent looksmaxxing you could easily become at least a moderate slayer. You don't have any crippling facial deformities, your frame is good, hair is good. Maybe not enough for top-tier Stacy, but surely you could get more than uggos. There's no way you're a virgin.

"No way you're a virgin" well I am one lol. Closest I've got is months ago this girl https://i.imgur.com/v6Z3x8m.jpg offered me a blowjob but I basically pussed out and she ghosted me. Haven't talked to a girl since.

Framecel222 said:
Bahahahaha where do you live? Ethiopia?

I live in Eastern Europe, can confirm what he said. I can't believe people here are telling you it's over for you, they're either trolling you or are delusional af. Sure, you are not the chadest Chad around, but you look good enough to get a gf (even a good looking one) or someone to fuck if that's what you're looking for.

This site really feels like Lookism for me.

Get fat and hope your second chin evens it out.

RecessedMaxilla said:
What's your Bodyfat%?

I could never understand how anyone can have  be bloated like that

I'm not sure, maybe 18-20%? I weigh 160 pounds. I see a lot of shirtless guys my age (lol no homo) 'cause of basketball and I actually look leaner than most of them. I'm definitely not very fat though, I think it's just horrible facial genetics.