Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just realized I'm balding, how do I cope with this?

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Don't know why it took me this long to realize but after shaving my head some days ago, I noticed my hairline has receded dramatically since the last time I had a proper haircut, and you want to know the funny part? None of my older siblings AND EVEN my late father had this problem, once again proving I drew the genetic shortstraw in my shitty family. So now I have to add norwooding to my long list of defects, on top of manletism, dickletism, wristletism, autism and numerous bone deformities. Fuck. My. Life :feelsohgod::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Unless you look like Jason Statham there is no cope for things like that. Just save money for hair transplant.

570FF1BB 425B 45B5 AE1C 3C0E1F7E0C8F

1) realize you're now a 0/10 to women and it's completely over

2) find a good suicide method

Its a slow and painful death

It was already over, now it is still over, nothing changed. There's your cope for today

Welcome to the club.

Fellow birdcel baldcel checking in.

Shave it off and look off into the abyss and get used to it.

Who gives a shit honestly. If you're incel, you're disgusting looking either way.

It's over man

Hairline lowering surgery is cheap

Get on minoxidil asap believe me

Better hope you have 15 grand for a transplant otherwise balding marks the end of your life, or what could have been your life.

pills will destroy your dick. No point retaining hair if you can’t fuck when the whole point of retaining hair is to be able to fuck

Fucking brutal. I even feel bad for him
Everytime he's shown in the media , He gets roasted. But he never tried to get a hair transplant because the people would think he's insecure. He's going to be the king of england and he has pretty wife and 2 cute kids , So i'm guessing he doesn't care

Forehead ok, just at sides hairline is bitten by norwood, so can hide it under long hair

Finasteride, but consult your dermatologist first and watch for side effects, they are rare but can be quite bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back