Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just realized how similar I am compared to the rest of humans (free will along with thought is determined)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Something that'll always be a true blackpill for me is a thread where a user talked about humans being 99% social conditioning

Just yesterday I had an argument with a foid over text and what I said to her I think it was really pathetic and whiney and soy but the way she responded did surprise me.

She was basically stupid and had beliefs I didn't agree with and so on but (and this is quite embarrassing to talk about) all of that didn't really matter. I remember a foid liked one of my comments and more and more (on tiktok... and this is more embarrassing I check them) but these people were sometimes left wing, sometimes right wing but most of the time we always come to a conclusion.

I was hating on a girl for getting jealous about someone getting famous but really I can see where jealousy comes from and I actually searched this pretty girl up.

What I am trying to say is people don't really differ from one another, it's just people were born a certain way and they have different thoughts different times of the day and there have been things they've been conditioned to respond well to and things that anger them due to misrepresentation and/or lack of insight.

Why would anyone not be racist? I'm not saying nothing I'm just saying if your race is ugly why should me as a foid treat you well? If I don't benefit from you?

Considering the fact that humans are inherently selfish if you don't benefit me expect some simps for my left wing virtue signaling, why should I use you as anything other than for virtually signaling?

So look, I don't actually think humans are evil, shame on myself I wouldn't have turned out the way I did if my life wasn't this way, really, and me personally I am kind of proud of myself being this way though it's easy to find it cringe of myself laughing at myself when you realize you're ugly then the expressions change but whatever, I don't know what I just said but I'll tell you this; everyone's a result of how they've been treated or what they've gained something from

No one wakes up and thinks they're going to do something evil there's usually a support network reinforcing them and it's not always bad sometimes there's an opportunity for discourse and they come to the right conclusions.

It's great just thinking about why something's form up on my brain and not on others and although you can control your life you will never have complete control.

Even this girl I was debating I checked what she's up to and in the comments there were other girls telling her constantly how pretty she was and she would reply back with, "No it's you you're prettier" and all this crap and that was a realization, and look, obviously we had a debate on lookism she was pro lookism I was against it and when she was dumbfounded I told her a few things and she seemed to have a laugh and talked about how I'm cool and it ended well.

I just say some criticism is always necessary life has no ignore list and the some people who are ignored live more miserably than you think, on this forum or otherwise.

This girl I debated had limited comment access so you can just imagine she legit _just allowed the lookist, pretty positive and body positive plus narcissistic comments_ you can change your life just giving people a chance to criticize you and an opportunity for discourse so that the whole world can see you.

Although I do believe privacy is a self indulgent place of self righteousness where nobody can challenge you, I do think too much privacy can ruin your life. I block NPCs and bots, not that I see them as such but they keep criticizing me on stuff I can't change, the other day 2 dudes said I'm indian and that's what criticism they have to offer; I can't change this stuff this criticism is useless, I wasn't dumbfounded as if they said something I should be ashamed of.

Your friends do shape who you are, I'm lucky I don't have friends who kiss my ass all the time, like this female I debated but gosh I realize how hard her life is, imagine she met these morons in real life after she befriended them, so yeah in this regard I do sympathize with females and males too, sometimes all we do is jerk off: I know you've heard this a million times but when are you going to ask yourself these questions and change? I'm trying and so should you.

I don't support any crap like cooking or beauty those are all people pleasing activities I think men on some level have changed women in a negative way in this particular sense of just pleasing your husband and friends and who comes at the party. It's ridiculous.

I also don't like when men say, "Men are stronger than women" over and over again at least they're trying in different fields and what not, I'm sorry but we're different and they were built this way; certainly a blackpill I accepted early on and got called soy for but I still hate this sort of behaviour.

Anyway, to end this thread I think people are a certain way because of how they were brought up and so on and so forth yes, I'm not saying I'm a determinist but free will is extremely low in certain aspects of the world depending..... it's just relative and I certainly lean more towards determinism considering I hate my family and so on.

This is just another reason why I hate everything the way they are and am better off dead.

My problem is when they attempt to deny it or get so frazzled at our revealing of the truth that they resort to attacking us either physically or through hateful messages meant to demean our community... :feelsjuice:

Always remember that every foid in those conversations you're talking about would treat you better if you were a 6'2 Chad. :feelsclown:

My problem is when they attempt to deny it or get so frazzled at our revealing of the truth that they resort to attacking us either physically or through hateful messages meant to demean our community... :feelsjuice:

Always remember that every foid in those conversations you're talking about would treat you better if you were a 6'2 Chad. :feelsclown:
For sure but I don't blame them, it's fucking biology for fuck's sake

They did treat me well (in this particular conversation) but yeah... I mean we're designed horribly no amount of politics will change biology it's unfortunate

They did treat me well (in this particular conversation) but yeah... I mean we're designed horribly no amount of politics will change biology it's unfortunate
I would be inclined for a certain degree of neutrality if they didn't make the active choice to cover up the shallowness and preferential treatment they do, misleading LTNs and truecels alike. :smonk:

who else high af rn

who else high af rn
:feelsaww:

I would be inclined for a certain degree of neutrality if they didn't make the active choice to cover up the shallowness and preferential treatment they do, misleading LTNs and truecels alike. :smonk:
The mere reason I have tiktok installed is to jerk off to random women, turns out I'm one of them shallow people although it's not really worth getting into someone's personality and getting to know someone until they agree with you on everything.

That's how you change the world and that's why I'm so desperate for a good room where my parents can't hear me (probably when I grow up) and maybe then I'll make youtube videos to change the world.

If editing's hard, whatever: if chads can do it, nothing will stop me.

The content I would push is simply me talking about what I like, what I think and also some evidence of course, but I don't wanna be selfish and use my followers because my opinions change but, I hope I can express fully who I am, even if they realize I'm wrong they'll still remember the kind of guy I am and that kind of stuff is really important to me because I didn't get positive feedback on essays, I got positive feedback for that stuff, even though some may consider it weird what I say how I talk and so on but who cares that's the right thing to do, I'll try my best hopefully that's really my goal in life right now.

Biology itself is actually evil

it's cliche dude I said this long ago (along with couple others)
Nope. It's fact. The sooner you get the less you'll care. Do you have a high sex drive? You'll care more if you have that. For me IDC but biology is inherently evil and I should destroy the world simply because of this fact. The biosphere has caused nothing but hell and suffering for eons and eons.

I get it but it's cliche

I don't know why you ask so many fucking questions..
It's not a question. It's literally fact. Are you a redditor? Only those will come up with shit like this when they are annoyed of me. Foolish organics...