Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just realized how over it is for me

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
-weak, if not, nonexistent social circle
-probably gonna graduate from uni while everything is virtual
-the jobs that await me as a software engineer require little to no social interaction to the point they can even be remote
-field is heavily male dominated, this is not necessarily bad tbh

They say simple exposure to people can better your life but what awaits me is next to none.

Maybe I'll pay for an AI to talk and delude myself that it is a friend in the future or some shit.:feelsbadman:

Maybe I'll pay for an AI to talk and delude myself that it is a friend in the future or some shit.:feelsbadman:

I used Elbot before the paywall.

Big tech is luciferian and was made to tear away human connection and to destroy the youth.

Moggs me by having at least a professional future :feelsseriously:

-weak, if not, nonexistent social circle
-probably gonna graduate from uni while everything is virtual
-the jobs that await me as a software engineer require little to no social interaction to the point they can even be remote
-field is heavily male dominated, this is not necessarily bad tbh

They say simple exposure to people can better your life but what awaits me is next to none.

Over