Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just put my Chadlite roommate in his place (important lesson)

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
I am in my room on incels.is when i receive a message in the groupchat for the room mates i live with.

It reads, " @FiveFourManlet , you need to start learning how to shut shit. You left the fridge door open in the kitchen with all of your stuff and Foid1s shit in it and ive had to close it for you".

Keep in mind this guy literally lives beside me in the next room and he could have just knocked on my door and just explained the situation to me.

(Also It is only me and the chadlite current in the house, the rest are on holiday.)

Instead he goes up to his room and writes this shit and embarrasses me in the groupchat, (2 guys, 2 foids).

So i run down and see to double check if it is still open just in case.

Its closed, I open it and my stuff is there, and Foids1 stuff isn't there, its just my stuff.

This is a situation where my incel life rule book came in handy (https://incels.is/threads/life-rules-for-incels-to-live-by.65675/)

Rule 13: Never let someone push you around

So what did i do about this situation?

I went straight up to his door, i knocked on it.

No response,

I knock again and he opens the door, "oh hey @FiveFourManlet whats up"

Me: "when was it open"

Chadlite: "just closed it now"

Me: "listen, if you have a problem with me, you come to me, you don't message the groupchat or anyone else, you come and knock on my door or send me a message, Ok?"

Chadlite: "ok, yeah the others know now"

Me: "yeah, do not message anyone else anymore about anything i do, my problem is my problem, you come to me, and me only."

Chadlite: "yeah ok no problem"

He was looking down at his phone the whole time, barely looking at me, while i was making eye contact 100% of the time, no emotions, just telling him how it is.

Now this is the first dodgy thing he did, that seemed a bit hostile against me, however, I put him in his place, without showing emotions and he can now clearly see i am not someone that takes shit from anybody.

Rule 4: Never show emotions, it makes you look weak, and on top of that, people now know your weaknesses. Its like having the same username and password.

This is an example how people can try and act in a way to dominate you and make you look weak, however i stopped this at the root, it is the first time he has tested me and i stopped it straight away and put him in his place.

All incels must read the incel rule book linked above to help you deal with situations like this.

What's it like to live with flatmates? Ive been living alone since I moved out 7 years ago

As long as you didn’t show excessive anger then I agree, you played the right move. As you said, don’t show emotion and keep it neutral or you risk coming across as an anti-social pshyco.

What's it like to live with flatmates? Ive been living alone since I moved out 7 years ago
Not too bad, i just keep to myself but like the example above, if something like this happens i don't take any shit.
As long as you didn’t show excessive anger then I agree, you played the right move. As you said, don’t show emotion and keep it neutral or you risk coming across as an anti-social pshyco.
Yep.

No he has a 'girlfriend' but i can tell he is getting cucked by a chad.

Everyones getting cucked by chad, chadlite will never be an exception.

Are the foids attractive, how do they treat you?

this happened

pm me your whole rulelist thing. it sounds useful.

Sounds like a monumental non-issue, bruh. What exactly embarrasses you about not shuting some fridge door? Literally who cares?

he won't ever respect you one bit if he mogs you

I am in my room on incels.is when i receive a message in the groupchat for the room mates i live with.

It reads, " @FiveFourManlet , you need to start learning how to shut shit. You left the fridge door open in the kitchen with all of your stuff and Foid1s shit in it and ive had to close it for you".

Keep in mind this guy literally lives beside me in the next room and he could have just knocked on my door and just explained the situation to me.

(Also It is only me and the chadlite current in the house, the rest are on holiday.)

Instead he goes up to his room and writes this shit and embarrasses me in the groupchat, (2 guys, 2 foids).

Its closed, I open it and my stuff is there, and Foids1 stuff isn't there, its just my stuff.

This is a situation where my incel life rule book came in handy (https://incels.is/threads/life-rules-for-incels-to-live-by.65675/)

No response,

Me: "listen, if you have a problem with me, you come to me, you don't message the groupchat or anyone else, you come and knock on my door or send me a message, Ok?"

Me: "yeah, do not message anyone else anymore about anything i do, my problem is my problem, you come to me, and me only."

He was looking down at his phone the whole time, barely looking at me, while i was making eye contact 100% of the time, no emotions, just telling him how it is.

Now this is the first dodgy thing he did, that seemed a bit hostile against me, however, I put him in his place, without showing emotions and he can now clearly see i am not someone that takes shit from anybody.

Rule 4: Never show emotions, it makes you look weak, and on top of that, people now know your weaknesses. Its like having the same username and password.

This is an example how people can try and act in a way to dominate you and make you look weak, however i stopped this at the root, it is the first time he has tested me and i stopped it straight away and put him in his place.

All incels must read the incel rule book linked above to help you deal with situations like this.

Your rules are solid for sure but idk if your roommate got the message. You've got to show him that messing with you hass consequences if he losses nothing from antagonizing you then he'll have no problem doing it again.

Holy fuck just reading that about room mates and all that made me realise how much I hated sharing an apartment with normie faggots, I've recently moved back in with my parents and its so much better , when I've to move out again I'll have to probably live with more normies fucks as I'm too poor to afford to live on my own, almost every normie I've lived with I either nearly fought them or actually did, that's how much I hate the NT normies kind of people

No response,

Actually that's really legit. Well done. I'm the same way. Someone does stupid bullshit with me I call them on it. And your point about not showing you're mad is important too.

I think the chadlite still hasn't gotten the message. The way he acted to you looks like he didn't take your message seriously.

I think the chadlite still hasn't gotten the message. The way he acted to you looks like he didn't take your message seriously.
What do you mean?
I haven’t seen him since I knocked on his door, how would I know if he got the message or not?
Sounds like a monumental non-issue, bruh. What exactly embarrasses you about not shuting some fridge door? Literally who cares?
He embarrassed me in the group chat.
Your rules are solid for sure but idk if your roommate got the message. You've got to show him that messing with you hass consequences if he losses nothing from antagonizing you then he'll have no problem doing it again.
He got the message, he was looking at his phone without making eye contact after I started telling him what to do and what not to do.
Submissive for sure.
He got the message.

Well done incel.

I am way to high inhibit to do anything about such thing.

I am try to change that though.

What do you mean?
I haven’t seen him since I knocked on his door, how would I know if he got the message or not?

He embarrassed me in the group chat.
He was looking down at his phone the whole time, barely looking at me,

How would you interpret this? I take this act as not trying to take you seriously he was like saying "yeah yeah just get this shit done, do you see I'm busy on my phone?".

The only way to know for sure is if he won't do it again and that takes time.

Good job. Douchebag deserved it

No response,

Great post, u been to prison or just banned? Mods give this incel another chance. Seems smart.
How would you interpret this? I take this act as not trying to take you seriously he was like saying "yeah yeah just get this shit done, do you see I'm busy on my phone?".

The only way to know for sure is if he won't do it again and that takes time.

He is scared and trying to avoid the convo. Looking away

It doesn't matter if you show emotions or not. If you're 5'4" you're never going to look scary enough to influence your roommates actions.

Sorry.

He may have more resentment towards you now though, subhuman are bound to be treated as trash sadly, chadlite are attached to their underserved social superiority and make sure they stay there.

He is scared and trying to avoid the convo. Looking away
This could be a more likely interpretation if he was tall. Manlets are automatically looked down upon.
The chadlite won't just let his ego be broken down especially by a manlet

This could be a more likely interpretation if he was tall. Manlets are automatically looked down upon.
The chadlite won't just let his ego be broken down especially by a manlet
I've seen alpha manlets IRL, even el chapo is a manlet. It is how you talk, body position and how u follow thru with threats among other shieeet

There was no audience and OP put him in his place. He was basically saying yes sir. If there was the slut he was trying to impress then he would have tried to act "gangsta"

Lol @FiveFourManlet is banned but still lurking on his posts, sup man

Holy fuck just reading that about room mates and all that made me realise how much I hated sharing an apartment with normie faggots, I've recently moved back in with my parents and its so much better , when I've to move out again I'll have to probably live with more normies fucks as I'm too poor to afford to live on my own, almost every normie I've lived with I either nearly fought them or actually did, that's how much I hate the NT normies kind of people
I’ve had this same experience. Don’t ever live with strangers or friends. Ruins friendships

Living with housemates is the worst. They are so passive aggressive over the most insignificant shit. Yet when they slip up and you call it out, they flip out.