Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just PMCWagnermaxx bro!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
As an incel, if you had your own private military company like PMC Wagner, you could invade some Middle Eastern shithole (or make a security deal with the weak local politicians there) and become warlords! Doing that would give you massive harems of whores at your disposal! :panties::panties::panties:

ALAMY-Yevgeny-Prigozhin-9ccfa5cf5f8ffacc8d99c22ba8b8d531e066d59c82d1d69ff55cbde7ebfd6845.jpg

Head of Wagner Yevgeny Prigozhin is truly a statusmaxxed incel! All of us should aspire to be like him.

Disarmed in Us

As an incel, if you had your own private military company like PMC Wagner, you could invade some Middle Eastern shithole (or make a security deal with the weak local politicians there) and become warlords! Doing that would give you massive harems of whores at your disposal! :panties::panties::panties:

ALAMY-Yevgeny-Prigozhin-9ccfa5cf5f8ffacc8d99c22ba8b8d531e066d59c82d1d69ff55cbde7ebfd6845.jpg

Head of Wagner Yevgeny Prigozhin is truly a statusmaxxed incel! All of us should aspire to be like him.
why doesn't he just promise rape for conscripts I'd join

Foids are brutal. They have sex with wagners but not with me, It's over

Absolutely based!

JFL @ you! Ukrainians and Russians are racially the same. Ukrainians think they're going to ascend up the racial hierarchy by fraternizing with Western Europeans, but what they'll get is nothing but, debt slavery courtesy of jewish financiers, LGBTQ indoctrination, and imports of third world trash after they're forced into economic liberalization by Weimerica.

Russians are third world retards that larp as communists and live in an authoritarian hellhole
So you prefer the globalism, feminism, and degeneracy of liberal demoocracies?

Russians are third world retards that larp as communists and live in an authoritarian hellhole

You've been a good goyim. No wonder you support Jewkraine and globohomo.

I hate democracy, but dictatorship even more

I want individual freedom. Even if it means to live in the woods. My ideal life would be a teenage wife with which I would live isolated in nature. I don't give a shit about the rest of the world.
Kill yourself faggot goy!

Yup, the probably do/did but you have to watch out for media kikes and United States of Feminism, the military used to be rape central before it got pozzed into being about trannies

Having to search through my posts because you don't have arguments. JFL.

I'm a faggot goy because I don't care about soyciety? I don't care about ukraine faggot. They could all die for all I care. I just hate all these contrarian edgelord faggots that think it's cool to support third-world subhumans.

I don't support any side. I just want to be left alone. Everyone else could eat shit and die for all I care.
Go suck on Merkels pussy goy!

JFL at these arguments:feelshaha:
I hate Merkel as much as russia.

How about you realize that every government and politician is against you.
Stupid kraut-wigger, what makes you think I'm trying to debate you and argue with you? I just hate quadruple vaccinated goyim trash that's all.

At least I have enough self-reflection to see that it was a mistake
But you don't have what it takes to assert yourself against the tyranny of your globohomo government! If you did, you would've resisted all the pressure to get vaccinated.

What did your country do during quarantine? What makes you think that you have what it takes?
I have what it takes because I lived through lockdowns and case surges without getting the vaccine.
If you think it's possible to establish a based government, then I don't know what to tell you.
It is possible. Based governments exist today and have existed in the past.

If that's not possible, rope. That's all we have.
You make it sound like you're some badass survivalist when in reality, you're a slave to the state.

Wagner is only as PMC as Putin is a legitimate president. A bunch of prisoners faggots who die for the chance at seeing "freedom" again, not even getting proper burials, like the fucking lowly dogs they are. Dying for Prigozhin's profit. The most cucked thing you can ever do.

Barely affective, mostly used as mercenaries by even less experienced militaries.

Wagner is only as PMC as Putin is a legitimate president. A bunch of prisoners faggots who die for the chance at seeing "freedom" again, not even getting proper burials, like the fucking lowly dogs they are. Dying for Prigozhin's profit. The most cucked thing you can ever do.
If you're going to fight, you're risking death, doesn't matter who you serve. You have to risk death for big gains.

@RussianIncelminator thoughts?

not even getting proper burials, like the fucking lowly dogs they are
No. They are buried as heroes and treated as heroes. At least those whose bodies can be taken.

At least in words, any contact with the opposite sex is prohibited there and this is severely punished by disciplinary measures, not like in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, who smoke weed right in the barracks

I don't think he's incel, at least in the manner of his speech. You can listen to it in Russian on the telegram channel "Пресс-служба Пригожина"