Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Just ordered france home and away kit

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
I'm prepared for the euro 2024. I'll be supporting France because fuck England. Hopefully one of their key players like Kane, bellingham, Rice breaks a leg , get injured or something

France? You deserve torture.

germany is a bigger historical rival why support france?

the france team are products of my plantation btw

why england specifically

>football

Someone explain this to me I don't get it, I only really know about the Chelsea Headhunters because the Totenkopf is on their flag

Bump @anandkonda

Are you going to the stadium

No lol. I don't have the money to travel to Germany but there's a local bar that screens football matches an a large TV. I go there every other weekend.
Are you going to the stadium

Watching football = Chad worship

Watching football = Chad worship
Most football players are normies and it's some of the few sports that doesn't heavily rely on good genetics. NBA, NFL etc is more chad worship

Most football players are normies and it's some of the few sports that doesn't heavily rely on good genetics. NBA, NFL etc is more chad worship
Yes it does rely on genetics. While you dont have to be a tallfag for football, the ability to become a good football player is still genetic + top fotball players like Messi are HTN/Chadlite+

Also someone made a real good thread on why football is cucked, ill see if i can find it

Yes it does rely on genetics. While you dont have to be a tallfag for football, the ability to become a good football player is still genetic + top fotball players like Messi are HTN/Chadlite+

Also someone made a real good thread on why football is cucked, ill see if i can find it
They are going to enjoy life regardless of me watching them. How does it matter?

They are going to enjoy life regardless of me watching them. How does it matter?
Low IQ response. They are rich BECAUSE you watch them. You think they would make so much money if nobody watches football and nobody pays for stadium tickets ?

France is basically Niggers 11 FC

Low IQ response. They are rich BECAUSE you watch them. You think they would make so much money if nobody watches football and nobody pays for stadium tickets ?
No but they are going to be rich regardless of me as incel would watch then or not. Me not watching them doesn't matter because they already have millions of fans worldwide

No but they are going to be rich regardless of me as incel would watch then or not. Me not watching them doesn't matter because they already have millions of fans worldwide
Still low IQ response, try again.

"If i stop it doesnt make a difference anyway" has to be the one of the most lazy and cheap excuses of all time

Because they colonized my country and exploited us. I only wish death and destruction on the british.
Frogfags also wanted to colonise but they lost to britbongs. The French East India Company was a thing. I think things would have been worse if the frogfags colonised currys

I think France will win the euros

I think France will win the euros

I think Germany might win it (they've beat Holland and France recently) but if not France or England.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back