Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just look at the comments on this video.

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-

It's filled with girls who talk about how "lonely" they are. They don't know true loneliness.

They could solve the issue within a day, however a lifetime is not enough to me to solve my issue of loneliness.

Whenever a guy complains about being lonely instead of sympathy all they tell him is "Work on your personality and shower you misogynist inkwell."

Look at those witch nails and cattle ring lmao

"Loneliness" to them is chad not calling back :feelskek: JFL

lol at clicking a vid with a thumbnail featuring some degenerate attention whore with piercings

Even with adblock on, not. one. second.

not a millisecond

Whenever a guy complains about being lonely instead of sympathy all they tell him is "Work on your personality and shower you misogynist inkwell."
Did you shower your personality today?

Cause the foid needs to shower.

Just 30 seconds in: "There are lots and lots of people if I really wanted too I could text and I know they would reply."

Wtf is this, does she even hear what she is saying?

True, females live on godmode. Just look at the experiment of an incel male looking for friends vs a female incel looking for friends.

Fuck these fake people who put out these mental health, anxiety and depression videos. They're fishing for sympathy, views and money to feed their own ego. If they really had these problems, they would keep it away from others, not plaster their face on videos.

If it was an ugly guy, people would tell him to "go outside and socialize" and "take a shower, bro".

Just 30 seconds in: "There are lots and lots of people if I really wanted too I could text and I know they would reply."

Wtf is this, does she even hear what she is saying?
She is referring to chads not sub 5 men.

It's filled with girls who talk about how "lonely" they are. They don't know true loneliness.
If a female tells you she is lonely, typically what you want to do is replace the word "lonely" with "bored", only then will the meaning be clear. I doubt they intend to deceive us, it's just that most don't understand the meaning of the word, since it's not a feeling they ever experience in it's entirety.

If a female tells you she is lonely, typically what you want to do is replace the word "lonely" with "bored", only then will the meaning be clear. I doubt they intend to deceive us, it's just that most don't understand the meaning of the word, since it's not a feeling they ever experience in it's entirety.

This. Everything women do is performance art. They all want to be living in scene they saw on tv or in movies because they're too uncreative to think up actual life scenarios. Saying she's "lonely" means her "character" is experiencing what's technically called anomie but what is essentially in her case a lack of stage direction. Her "scene" as a late 20s something "broke girl" is now boring but she doesn't know the next act. A strong man is needed to guide her, but the laws are such that no man is willing to "direct" a woman.