Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ROASTIES PANICKING on two x about homeless WHOOPING TOILETS ASS IN NYC

M

manletcurrycel434

Recruit
★★★

LOL look at the comments haha. The same gender that will talk shit online about your height is now panicking when starving homeless men are punching them.

It isn't incels punching them only niggers

I want to start doing the same thing.

i wanna rape all the biological females on inceltears

the ones that are fat
the ones under 5 out of 10

"omg omg frfr I saw a wamen getting rape by niggers y'all :foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Strong womyn can't be afraid. Keep going into NYC, Portland, Chicago... etc. and stand up to these niggers.

Tfw you're punching and harassed a foids and they not getting their special 'privilege'

Strong womyn can't be afraid. Keep going into NYC, Portland, Chicago... etc. and stand up to these niggers.
They say they are equal to men, Whats the problem? Talk shit get hit amirite?

They say they are equal to men, Whats the problem? Talk shit get hit amirite?
they ain’t even talking shit, they are just getting free bonesmashing sessions from this dude
A0AD2D92 022A 420E 99E4 1984B78B567C

It’s not incels doing it, it’s homeless people (who may be incel as well, but it doesn’t make sense to say it’s primarily incels).

But of course, for some reason they’ll put the blame for anything bad done by anyone onto men who want a relationship but can’t have one.

It’s not incels doing it, it’s homeless people (who may be incel as well, but it doesn’t make sense to say it’s primarily incels).

But of course, for some reason they’ll put the blame for anything bad done by anyone onto men who want a relationship but can’t have one.
well yeah, nonones coordinating this lmao

"incel coordinated action" hahahahah these are just some criminal thugs probably immigrants who got nothing else to do and their low IQ monkey brain tells them to punch whores for fun

Voted for it.

"incel coordinated action" hahahahah these are just some criminal thugs probably immigrants who got nothing else to do and their low IQ monkey brain tells them to punch whores for fun
Obviously what it is, but that's "hate speech" on platforms like Reddit. Irrationally hating lonely men is perfectly acceptable.

NYC bail reform and increase in illegal migrants?

No...it must be an Incel (R) Conspiracy!

LOL look at the comments haha. The same gender that will talk shit online about your height is now panicking when starving homeless men are punching them.
I heard about this trend, 99% chance these women just fucking made the whole thing up for social media attention. Maybe one of them actually did get hit then it sparked the trend where others lied because who's gonna ask for proof huh? Women lie about shit like this all the time because it's baked in positive attention and sympathy without having to show proof. Same reason they lie about rape. It's all a grift for attention.

What's hilarious is the most misogynistic and chauvinistic people I have ever met are married Chads with kids kek. Meanwhile tons of forever alone denial-cels are woke faggot soyboy types.

Women just call any man who doesn't do what they want an "incel" -- subconsciously they must know that manipulating men with sex has been woman's core game going back in time for ages.

she’s so scared HAHAHA LMAO
So far I've seen 15 different TikToks of women that have gotten punched in the past 2 days. It's absolutely horrifying. I did see one TikTok speculating that it's a group of people, possibly incels.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These people think incels are an organized mafia that carry out coordinated attacks on women, not realizing that being "incel" is the same thing as being "virgin."

Them believing it's a coordinated attack by a group of incels is absolutely JFL. Yeah, it can't be the terrible policies NYC has. Nope. The national guard got deployed because of incels :lul::lul::lul:

They blame it on a boggieman incel uprising when it's really just violent black man behaviour, won't say it honestly.

Cucked bitch foids blaming it on all men instead of niggERs . They will never blame the niggERs
IMG 3286