Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Lol @ You If You Think Anime Characters Are White

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I will use the example of Shidare Hotaru.

In these drawings she is depicted as she normally is, a 2D Japanese girl.

6a34cd5260bd84adaabd6612ac81694f.png

2715eb0177e0cb6b5f1c0b00520c369a.jpg

f23d3f418f59cd085935c04efd5176a0.png

Here is Hotaru drawn as a western woman. I will spoiler it as it's disgusting. Click being prepared to throw up.

3ac5921e4a6f973153d502ef165ad9b3.jpg

If you haven't thrown up yet here's one more if you think you can handle it.

d451af0e38093def7bf654ca7904b27f.jpg

See the pinkish (pig) skin tone and the massive nose. As well as the man jaw, disgusting fat thighs and arms. Your typical western foid.

This last one is not that bad but still pretty bad. You can see the typical animal like nature of the western foid in the face of this drawing. A similar kind of mug to Taylor Swift for example.

That kind of primitive, barn yard kind of glare.

cf24f423024150691abd94710de53a0a.jpg

I'm glad to have finally destroyed this foolishness once and for all.

pig nose is an asian (ethnic in general) trait. if anything the japanese give them western physical traits.

pig nose is an asian (ethnic in general) trait. if anything the japanese give them western physical traits.

It depends what you mean by that.

Asian noses usually have small bridges yet tend to get wide around the nostril area.

I was referring to the disgusting large snout of western women.

Its about the size of the eyes bro. No pure jap has naturally big eyes.

most legitest post ever

Its about the size of the eyes bro. No pure jap has naturally big eyes.

Have you never seen Asian girls with eyeliner?

They can make their slit eyes look 10x bigger and anime size.

Have you never seen Asian girls with eyeliner?

They can make their slit eyes look 10x bigger and anime size.

asian eye slit > western roast beef

Even Japs can't stand black eyes or black hair. Whites = Colorful eyes/hair = Gods. Ethnics can't attain this except as the rarest mutations.

anime characters are anime ethnicity

Even Japs can't stand black eyes or black hair. Whites = Colorful eyes/hair = Gods. Ethnics can't attain this except as the rarest mutations.

Except Hotaru has Lavender hair and Rinnegan eyes.

It's got nothing to do with whites, it's just about making the design fun.

Cope
f2253d5cb435bd688ac2a5ec0db76c09.jpg

hahaha if you haven't thrown up yet

only good thing this anime exists for is the hentai

only good thing this anime exists for is the hentai

Lowest iq I've ever seen on this forum if you don't appreciate the godtier character design and art.

You already get so much fan service from the anime and manga alone that is just retarded to say.

Angry4

their eyes usually look to big to be asian tho lol

Lowest iq I've ever seen on this forum if you don't appreciate the godtier character design and art.

You already get so much fan service from the anime and manga alone that is just retarded to say.

View attachment 51733
yeah that’s the only thing it has going for it, the candy shit is supposed to be for jap teens who eat those cheap candy and will understand all those references

I can't wait to drink rasume with my waifu.

91Ew0q-29%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

This looks like the elixir of the gods.

Aof5.gif

/pol/ shit
Reality of jap society will blackpill you hopefully.

Look up the J-Pop idol boys I'm currently molding myself into then get back to me.

It is physically impossible for western men to be cute like Light and L.

Only Asian neoteny produces that. The only reason I'm capable is that is I have ancient, heavily diluted Asian genes from the original inhabitants of Latin America.
Light jp version on this:
Stop coping jp

pretty much look like a j-pop singer

Light jp version on this:
View attachment 51742
pretty much look like a j-pop singer

He mogs the white guy imo.

21077355_271452706680976_1821143441654975334_n.png

* Both versions of Light are hot but Just Lol @ making L and Naruto retarded and saying that's how they are Asian. The editor literally just made them uglier and said Asian.

At least Light was done somewhat legitimately.

He mogs the white guy imo.

21077355_271452706680976_1821143441654975334_n.png

* Both versions of Light are hot but Just Lol @ making L and Naruto retarded and saying that's how they are Asian. The editor literally just made them uglier and said Asian.

At least Light was done somewhat legitimately.
Yeah L is kind dumb do it because the guy is a descendant of Europeans and Japanese if I am not mistaken, and I agree Light jp version looks good

PLAIN-JANE-CW-Do-Over-Jane-8.jpg
8.jpg

vs

20130623_ishihara_20.jpg
2817412112_73902bb594_z.jpg

@Zesto @Varys
54c8c6a593f8a9519711807c4aa7188046bbd5427c4b65abdb7101d44e4a4289.jpg

With her fat face for Asians she is below average but for me she is above average.

The chinkiest Asian girls I'll find really cute that Asian guys would call ugly. I can't wait to ascend.

Just go to your local farm and fuck a pig. The only difference is the pig in the pic is bipedal.
Cmon man I would bang the average asian as well, don't need to come with this volcelism with me

Cmon man I would bang the average asian as well, don't need to come with this volcelism with me

These pigs would feel uncomfortable getting into an elevator with me.

They make me want to vomit regardless. My stomach is already getting sick thinking about it.

Thankfully those qt grlls are right under them to calm me down and put me at ease.

These pigs would feel uncomfortable getting into an elevator with me.

They make me want to vomit regardless. My stomach is already getting sick thinking about it.

Thankfully those qt grlls are right under them to calm me down and put me at ease.
Ok that's fair, but how do you know those hot asian chicks wouldn't feel uncomfortable getting into an elevator with you?

Ok that's fair, but how do you know those hot asian chicks wouldn't feel uncomfortable getting into an elevator with you?

I look like a soft feminine J-Pop Idol boy as part of my J-PopMaxxing with my long hair.

I look like a soft feminine J-Pop Idol boy as part of my J-PopMaxxing with my long hair.
:what: I'm kinda curious to see how do you look like now

Except Hotaru has Lavender hair and Rinnegan eyes.

It's got nothing to do with whites, it's just about making the design fun.

Colorful = fun = white.

Loads of anime characters have brown and blonde hair. Plus blue and green eyes. Because these are attractive features. White people can also far more easily have purple hair. Getting purple hair as a black haired ethnic requires horrifying amounts of peroxide. Blonde girls can just dye it purple directly.

No one wants to see an anime or movie IRL full of black haired black eyed monolidded wide nosed Asians.

I have no animosity for Southeast Asians. I consider them my brothers. But my kinship for them does not change their fundamental unattractiveness or the fact that we're all fucked.

90% of anime guys and 100% of anime females look white because they dont have eye slits, wide noses and yellowish skin. When I watched evangelion I though Shinji was a Med or something.

Colorful = fun = white.

Loads of anime characters have brown and blonde hair. Plus blue and green eyes. Because these are attractive features. White people can also far more easily have purple hair. Getting purple hair as a black haired ethnic requires horrifying amounts of peroxide. Blonde girls can just dye it purple directly.

No one wants to see an anime or movie IRL full of black haired black eyed monolidded wide nosed Asians.

Some of my favorite anime and manga are what you describe.

Inuyashiki is entirely this.

Vagabond is entirely this.

Just Lol @ you with white = blonde

Blondes are going extinct buddy boyo, they are a fraction of an already dying race.

If you want a real blackpill curries are just darker skinned white people. They are both caucasoids.

You already are white in other words.

If you realized this you would take white people off that sky high pedestal and tear it down.[/QUOTE]

Some of my favorite anime and manga are what you describe.

Inuyashiki is entirely this.

Vagabond is entirely this.

Just Lol @ you with white = blonde

Blondes are going extinct buddy boyo, they are a fraction of an already dying race.

If you want a real blackpill curries are just darker skinned white people. They are both caucasoids.

You already are white in other words.

If you realized this you would take white people off that sky high pedestal and tear it down.

What you say about curries is basically correct. I've mentioned that many times. But curries are 3 inches shorter than whites, have worse undereye support, and the brown skin plus black eyes/hair is a massive failo.

This is how races rise to the top or are destroyed. A few inches here. A mongoloid nose there. Some monolids. Brown skin. That all can be the difference between getting dozens of matches on tinder and getting none.

I am not the one putting whites on a pedestal. Our entire globe does that. I am just acknowledging it for what it is.