Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Lol @ You If You Think Anime Characters Are White

What you say about curries is basically correct. I've mentioned that many times. But curries are 3 inches shorter than whites, have worse undereye support, and the brown skin plus black eyes/hair is a massive failo.

This is how races rise to the top or are destroyed. A few inches here. A mongoloid nose there. Some monolids. Brown skin. That all can be the difference between getting dozens of matches on tinder and getting none.

I am not the one putting whites on a pedestal. Our entire globe does that. I am just acknowledging it for what it is.

I misunderstood then. I just wanted to put that out there because a lot of curries don't get it.

I agree with you. This western society is sick and so is it's western standards of beauty.

Indeed
It's cringy AF when someone like this:
tumblr_mezhv2X6A61s0th3uo1_1280.jpg

Thinks she looks like this
66213-1532336916.jpg

e006054108da7bc09871648ccb99147d.jpg

pig nose is an asian (ethnic in general) trait. if anything the japanese give them western physical traits.
Cope
Thin flat noses are an asian trait
Large noses are a white and amerindian trait.

Indeed
It's cringy AF when someone like this:
tumblr_mezhv2X6A61s0th3uo1_1280.jpg

Thinks she looks like this
e006054108da7bc09871648ccb99147d.jpg

Cope
Thin flat noses are an asian trait
Large noses are a white and amerindian trait.

Preach my proto-Asian mongoloid (the good type) brother.

Happy11

I misunderstood then. I just wanted to put that out there because a lot of curries don't get it.

I agree with you. This western society is sick and so is it's western standards of beauty.

I don't think it's sick. It's just objective fact.

Whites are taller.
Whites have better nose structures (pointy like drawn in anime).
Whites have more colorful hair and eyes.
Whites have brighter and peachier skin.
Whites have better eye structure.

These are objective facts. The entire world basically agrees white people are most attractive. They have the highest SMV in dating and highest potential value as actors and models.

I think this is a fair consequence of the facts above.

I don't think it's sick. It's just objective fact.

Whites are taller.
Whites have more colorful hair and eyes.

These are objective facts. The entire world basically agrees white people are most attractive. They have the highest SMV in dating and highest potential value as actors and models.

I think this is a fair consequence of the facts above.

I want to make a thread "Asian Women are the Only White Women" but I fear it may be in violation of the rules.

I want to discuss how the white skin tone is really a shade of pink (like the skin of a pig) and only East Asians can actually have pure white skin.

Whites age like milk btw. Another of their many flaws.

The mongoloid genes really are the best. Highest iq, most neotenous, most feminine women.

The only flaws are the men are shorter on average, I literally can't think of any of this.

And that's where I come in when I go to Japan. Other than that I'm ready to get my bloodline completed RICED.

Big large noses are not attractive
Pale skin is a FEMENINE trait
Whites have shit eye structure which is prone to have a negative tilt. In the other hand that trait is almost impossible to find in mongoloids

Well memed my friend.