Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Disgusting Indian street food videos are staged (conspiracy theory)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Think about it for a second you can earn a lot of money from instagram and tiktok if you get many interactions and views. India has a very low cost of living so earnings from social media would be a huge boost for Indian families. So all they do is they pull up a shitty stand, make the most disgusting, unhyigienic and unappealing street food you can imagine then upload the video to social media as ragebait and BOOM profit. They've become aware that filthy Indian street food videos are popular and they use it to make money. It's just a theory but seems very plausible to me.

For example I saw one of a currycel serving a drink that looked like disgusting dirty water mixed with chunks of fruit. It looked disgusting and that it could give you cholera. All the comments hating and saying how disgusting it was. But imagine how much revenue he got from all those interactions.

Finally some is getting it. Indian are number 1 scammers in the world, of course they are all staged.

I might have believed it if India wasn't that dirty.

No, most of them are real and by most i mean 99%

No, most of them are real and by most i mean 99%
Cope. Street food is clean and neat in Hyderabad. They cook them hygienically in front of our eyes in those food vans.

Cope. Street food is clean and neat in Hyderabad. They cook them hygienically in front of our eyes in those food vans.
No street food is hygienic especially in india lol

No street food is hygienic especially in india lol
in China they even use recycled oil from the sewers (gutter oil)

This is how most street food is in Hyderabad at least

View: https://youtu.be/ujAL9SrF1Qs?t=55

These ones are better yes but i was talking about actual street food stalls like these ( which you can find in any city in india )

Especially those pathetic pani puri stalls

These ones are better yes but i was talking about actual street food stalls like these ( which you can find in any city in india )
They are being replaced with these food trucks now, those type of stands are rarity now

They are being replaced with these food trucks now, those type of stands are rarity now
Theres a food truck outside my apartment complex but if i go out on the road ill see a million dirty street stalls

Theres a food truck outside my apartment complex but if i go out on the road ill see a million dirty street stalls
in Hyderabad? In Hyderabad it used to be the same way 5 years ago. Slowly after covid everyone started being more hygienic from what I observed.

Indian Social Credit +100000 for Spanish incel saar

nah nigga thats how curries actually are

Think about it for a second you can earn a lot of money from instagram and tiktok if you get many interactions and views. India has a very low cost of living so earnings from social media would be a huge boost for Indian families. So all they do is they pull up a shitty stand, make the most disgusting, unhyigienic and unappealing street food you can imagine then upload the video to social media as ragebait and BOOM profit. They've become aware that filthy Indian street food videos are popular and they use it to make money. It's just a theory but seems very plausible to me.

For example I saw one of a currycel serving a drink that looked like disgusting dirty water mixed with chunks of fruit. It looked disgusting and that it could give you cholera. All the comments hating and saying how disgusting it was. But imagine how much revenue he got from all those interactions.
No thru are real I see it every day

yeah I read somewhere that to get voiews and likes on tiktok and insta people have to come up with ever more outrageous or edgy stuff. So i guess the theory makes sense although in a country of over billion currys I am sure the meme of unhygienic is somewhat true for the low iq currys